Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I mean, you’re not wrong with this one.

Cries in gutterspeak.

1 Like

I mean basically from my perspective at least. High Elves just seem to be the scum of Azeroth. Basically abandoning their people while also being extremely racist to other elves and hating their people for simply siding with the Horde. Not only that the “lore” is basically just all about the Windrunner sisters and nothing else. Vereesa the leader of the SC even almost sided with the horde when Sylvanas offered her to join but her only reason was because she couldn’t imagine her children living in the undercity. Real leader material right there.

5 Likes

The High Elves that renamed themselves to Blood Elves who subsequently joined the Horde aren’t the ones I was talking about. There are High Elves who refused to change their name to Blood Elves and they still identity themselves as High Elves and work with the Alliance today.

1 Like

As a Blood Elf player I just never thought about our brothers and sisters being so awful until the purge of Dalaran.

3 Likes

Hell, the current pro helfer thread has 2200 posts right? More than half of it is written by 10 posters. And then they say that the numbers of posts in a thread is showing of the popularity of their idea. Spoiler alert; it isn’t.

5 Likes

In the few times that mods have chimed in they have referenced that they consider it to be a fringe issue supported by a small number of people.

4 Likes

Pretty much the Silver Covenant are antagonists in the Blood Elf story who sometimes make a cameo. The Exiles are a quest line wrapped up years ago. It’s a niche thing.

4 Likes

you’d think so yet BfA still happened :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So the ardent pros have you outnumbered 2:1 then? I have “nine” people on ignore and that’s in quotes because four of them are Fyrebushe. This thread is a sea of grey where Kaurmine talks to himself. Methinks thou doth protest too much.

The helfers might be loud but there just isn’t that many of them especially when you compare it to how many people play the game.

7 Likes

High elves don’t work because they got a stay at home order!

2 Likes

I think if blizz really wanted to cash in on high elves they would of done it during BFA allied races. And would of put high elves in, instead of void elves. But they didn’t, just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

GARROSH hellscream is the best warchief

They said high elves were a consideration but decided agaunst it since the design was too similar(same) to blood elves.

3 Likes

NOT THIS THREAD!
The other one!
(( GARROSH Helllscream ))

C’mon, lets go…

Good grief! :crazy_face:

There isn’t any logic to thinking that an allied race would bring in cash to blizz.

I’m so grateful that even though our state just enacted a stay at home order the liquor stores are considered a necessity! :clinking_glasses: :beers:

my supplies are low. ill have to venture out tomorrow

1 Like

I finally found toilet paper at Sam’s club after 3 weeks of trying! It’s all feeling a bit overwhelming. I’m grateful we have 10 acres here to walk and hike even when our dirt roads are muddy. So we get out a lot.