Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

YES THAT FOR VEs too!! And u saw that a black hair option on the NE it was so amazing?! I can’t recall where I saw it now LOLOLOL but I know I’m not crazy I saw it

2 Likes

Well they shouldn’t have added em in then. It’s not a good excuse. Lol.

I get them pushing it off a bit but not doing it will just look bad… Both on the models and on blizzard.

2 Likes

I would say too ARs should be on the same playing field of core simply because they are an option to be played, it just sucks that they are updated separate of each other not together, someone said we don’t have tier sets anymore to allow for more of this stuff so seems like they can and or imo should update them (as stated not right off the bat) but at some point in SL especially since some of them launched with lack luster options and kinda dinky lol

1 Like

Honestly no, they shouldn’t have. We should have just gotten the SLs expanded customisation options from the get-go.

But the AR races don’t look bad at all they almost universally look better than the core race. There’s no need to give them new options, it’s a want. If our options are like new skintones for a race that like 3% of people play or a armour set for everyone, I definitely prefer the armour.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see new night elves and blood elves customizations :heart_eyes: i’m sure they will add black hair for NE.

1 Like

Eh… I disagree in part.

They do look better than the core races I think but they’re mostly very limited in their options compared to the core… Heck sometimes they’re limited compared to each other.

They should get some expanded choices after the core races get some love and care.

1 Like

As probably one of the only VEs / ally forum posters that frequents every Sylvanas apologist thread I see to defend my girlie I’m gonna have to agree unequivocally with you here!

1 Like

There’s a few of 'pro’s who hang out with us.

I am a pro. I like most of the major antis.

Long as you ain’t a dick these are fun conversations.

Can I be a pro that hangs out with you all?

I think it would be odd for them to think about adding more options for allied races when they just recently made them and put them in the game.

1 Like

No Izzabelle’s allowed

i disagree and ill actually explain my reasoning. first they are making the effort to separate eye colors from faces and will most likely allow them to be selected independently. priests/paladins already proved their eye color can change

and second its laughable to think they arent coming after golden eyes to reflect the cleansing effect of the sunwell. if you want a lore reason for why golden eyes first? well isnt it obvious, golden is intended to reflect those who are closer to the light and whose eyes have changed fastest. i reckon blue is next for magister types and probably more in shadowlands :woman_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Though, I wonder if that means we won’t be seeing new allied races.

I’m not only an Izzabelle I’m also a rabbit… and rabbits are cute.

So I should be allowed

Allowed where I’m not sure :grin:
1 Like

I think it’ll be awhile, though we may see two more in SLs prepatch.

Blizzard apparently cannot work on more than one major project at a time.

This isn’t watership down.
You are denied

Don’t make me sap you… :thinking: or something.

Wait, should I deny her access?