Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

I dont think there is any chance at all that they’ve changed their minds on humans getting the other faces. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wowhead is putting up posts as they find stuff. I want to see more nelf stuff.

It’s also clearly not perfect yet, one of the lady trolls tattoos are covering her underoos.

1 Like

that’ll be a nice refreshing jolt the alliance is gonna need, badly

haha. but that could just be the wowhead guy’s mistake haha

That’s entirely a possibility.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/923480.jpg

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-development-update-notes-april-9/490669

In the coming soon section, it’s the second or third item there

4 Likes

So far it’s not looking like undead characters can stand up straight. Kind of a bummer if that doesn’t end up being possible.

what do you think they’ll do for taurens? you’re in a similar situation to velfs. there’s severe limitations to what customizations you can get cause your race is unique.

boy if they get straight spines too, they will be popular. that bowie/elviria hair style is awesome

1 Like

Taunka, Grimtotem tattoos and skins, Yuangol maybe?

Tauren could use a lot more horns and facial hair. Skintones…

Theres a lot to do with Tauren I think.

Now you’re trying to trigger my pessimism. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m hoping that they can (I’d imagine so, we already have NPCs that do it), and I’m also hoping that female undead can hunch. I don’t find this extreme sexualdimorphism thing all that great.

1 Like

Yeah and hiding the bones helps. Why should only nathanos be able to stand up straight? All he’s going to end up being is the place I store my arrows when I don’t need them.

1 Like

oh yeah i forgot about all the variants. now thats cool. what do you think you’ll get as nightborne? i can think of a couple right off the top of my head. hehe

1 Like

Taunka would be awesome.

1 Like

I also kinda want to show more bones.

1 Like

Yeah, take it the other direction too, why not? More options are awesome!

Oh also, I want facial piercings for more races. Nelfies don’t have any :frowning:

… and not to instigate a whole Void Elf human skin tones talk, but more voidy options for them. Not just tentaclier tentacles and N’Zoth eyes, but if they were being transformed into ethereals… semi transparent bodies? Dark glowing auras? Vapors or miasma?

1 Like

I wont get anything at first…

Maybe some more like the NPC faces. narrower eyes.