Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

More of the “What did you use to frost these before you put them in the oven?”

Rules they don’t follow. A while back they band several of us even though we hadn’t violated any rules

1 Like

Betty crocker classic white frosting… :thinking: I mean it’s an old family recipe.

Well I mean it was people who disagreed with them in their discord, that’s serious. I mean it’s not like it’s some silly non-issue like organizing harassment against people.

I was going more for the problem of taking a picture of yourself pulling out freshly baked and fully iced/frosted cookies out of the oven.

Like these

Chuck that into discord if you wanna join ~https://discord.gg/z5tVWg

Correct me if I’m wrong wasn’t there a few members, not sure if they are still there. That organized mass flagging of Anti’s, and their topics.

There may have been, I never joined myself as meh, don’t really care enough to put out the effort. I just get defensive of people I like and there was an incident (which the discord owner admitted to , and who I mainly lay the blame on) where people who were going way over the line got unbanned at the same time the person they were targetting got banned because reasons.

Y’know, a topic gets mass flagged another one springs up, it’s annoying but who cares really. Deciding that this nonsense needs to effect someone on outside platforms that’s different.

The hacking thing?

that’s the one.

Thank you Guzzle :blush: you are one awesome Mag’har Orc.

I hate thosecookies they are terrible.

No argument there, just very blandly sweet.

But works well for an example of a cookie you don’t want to use to stage a “Look at me pulling these cookies out of the oven” photo with

Macarons are the proper treat.

The meringue ones? Haven’t had those.

Now, a simple homemade macaroon is nice

Nawww home made ones of course.
My only issue is I have a habit of eating too many <_<

the ones made of shredded coconut?

no no macarons…err…makarons?

Is it with a K?

first is macarons, second coconut macaroons, third almond macaroons, because why come up with different names for things?

French is a funny language.

The number eighty literally translates to Four Twenties.