Why High Elves Didn't Work - A Restrospective

Someone decided to bring it up…weird. Maybe it’s a helfer trying to get it deleted.

Trying to poison the well to prevent an opposing view from having a voice.

2 Likes

maybe they didn’t see this one.

Yes they do, ecen if people think it dosen’t. Now get out of there and let people have fun

So yeah,

Can’t decide between Monk and Hunter for my High Elf alt.
Hunter seems really appealing because my BM hunter is one, and a lone wolf MM hunter fits the classical Quel’dorei theme well.
I was considering having them be brothers, with the Void Elf one being welcomed into Stormwind by the High Elf after years of being separated due to politics and war.

Seems like it’d work.

the true reason is people in charge of this game didnt crave playable highelves like people did.

u know it, and i know it, and u know that i know that u know it.

How about not trying to tell other people they shouldn’t be voicing their opinions?

I’m personally hoping we get to take out the Silver Covenant soon. I’m not a fan of the whole ignoring warcrimes by the blonde-haired blue-eyed people while making a show of punishing the ugly ones.

5 Likes

If I were writing this I’d have the Kirin Tor dismantle the SC and charge those individuals responsible for war crimes. The wiki says that some SC opportunists harassed and attacked political opponents, so while I’m sure that not every member was guilty it’d surely tarnish the reputation of the group, enough to disband it

Then I’d write it so that those who weren’t charged with war crimes became wayfarers. Joining Alleria and Umbric would provide them with an opportunity to fight for the Alliance without being bound by the neutrality of the Kirin Tor. Technically we’d have playable SC elves and the “pure” High Elves would cease making appearances and solidify Void Elves as our High Elves

2 Likes

Rolling up the loose ends is the best way forward…though the Silver Covenant shouldn’t be allowed to continue as an organization.

2 Likes

I’m sure they won’t make meaningful appearances now that Void Elves exist. If they did it’d be rather weird

I’ve come to expect loose ends all the time. For example…does anyone really think they’ll fix the Forsaken situation with their ‘reproduction’ problem they now have? The longer the game goes on the more loose ends we have that they don’t have the time to fix.

1 Like

So… Does this thread get deleted now?

(post deleted by author)

1 Like