Why hasn't Blizzard done anything about lag in Nazjatar?

Blizzard either has to find a way to increase the quality of their in-world servers or reduce the amount a faction can move in raids. I literally cannot play the game when the lag is so horrendous there is a delay to every action. It’s unbearable and unenjoyable. If you can’t commit to higher quality output of content then don’t give pvpers quests in what’s going to be very intense world pvp involving hundreds of players at max.

1 Like

Probably expensive to fix and not worth it at this point since people are still paying, and well the new expansion is going to come.

It’s not just Naz, pretty much see lag in all kinds of the bigger raid type stuff

2 Likes

Even in raids its pretty bad, the hive boss is just aids with all the clutter and for some reason I get net lag. So you’re right its not just pvp in open world that is dealing with these issues.

They need to make it so that people can’t massively flood a single shard through LFG. It’s ridiculous how literally DOZENS of Alliance players can flood Nazjatar within 30 seconds and completely destabilize the zone.

How could they do that you ask? I dunno I’m not an engineer.

2 Likes

Battle for Nazjatar Participant

Recently participated in the Battle for Nazjatar. Unable to receive rewards from Battle of Nazjatar for the duration.
1 hour remaining

Change to:

Battle for Nazjatar Participant

Recently participated in the Battle for Nazjatar. Unable to receive rewards from Battle of Nazjatar or count towards flag captures and kill credits for the duration.
1 hour remaining

i.e no more 200 ppl bogging down the server to get a win on every shard they can before the events are over. Griefing stopped. Server lag avoided. Also we can go back to banning ppl that organized groups like this in order to lag out the server. Cause that was a thing at one point in time. Less I’m mistaken. If so least there’s no gain in the mob mentality to get a win on “every server you can hop to” 1 server win that’s all you get qq!

But it wont happen cause BFA devs are working on SL

Could be your computer, because I do raids just fine in ultra settings.

This is the bigger problem.

Another problem is Cross Realm grouping with people outside your region. (Na with LA and OcE servers) data transfer is not instantaneous, so the longer it has to travel the longer it will take.

You realize that this is already in… you can only get one win per event every 3 hours. People aren’t joining multiple shards to abuse non-existent bugs, they’re doing it to kill Horde and make them angry. Judging by all the threads I’d say working as intended.

Also, the problem is on Blizzard’s end. Can’t ban people for using the group finder.

Lol

tHeY sTiLL AfFeCT CaPTuRe pOinTs, NiCe TrY.

I wonders when you would show up again hows it going.

Enjoying reading dumb things

They could also go as far as not allow you to shard in at all to a server that has an event going on and even out the players better in the first place. But idea and suggestions are bad I forgot.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen your posts too.

1 Like

And effectively killing all chance of an overwhelming number of alliance to get a win in since most shards are heavily horde dominated.

The only thing that would help is shard capping, which a lot of us have asked for.

I said read not write

:laughing:

/10characters

1 Like

WPvP isn’t griefing. Participating in BfN more than once an hour isn’t a issue.

Blizzard has never banned organized groups either.

You seem to hate WPvP considering you’re trying to kill it.

1 Like

Well I’m on an i9, rtx 2080 super OC. How is it you don’t lag when there are atleast 200 people fighting in nazj? If you’re referring to raids, for me it’s a different issue, it’s internet or server related.

Even Asmongold lags and I’m sure he has a better PC than me.

1 Like

Well for one WoW has never been a “GPU” game, most of it is still on the cpu. It’s only the last few years they added gpu increasing wow performance.

Did I say I don’t lag on the zerg fest raids? You said hivemind you lag, that’s when I mentioned pc.

The zerg fest issue is a multifacete one and usually not a problem because someone’s computer.

Does this somehow automatically mean he knows anything about pcs?

Which one?

Also if you are running multiple cpu intensive programs that will cause wow to lag every time.

Yes I know.

Misread however lag is I was referring to was net-based.

It means he has alot of money, which means he can buy the best on the market, him knowing about computers is irrevelant, as you don’t need to build a pc yourself to have high-end hardware.

I9 9900k

1 Like

Doesn’t equal best for a set up. Certain pieces are best optimized for it. Like just buying a motherboard that doesn’t fit your socket isn’t going to do anything.

Then that isn’t going to be a WoW issue that’s a you issue

Edit: I’m an idiot didn’t pay attention, removed last part.

You and I have no idea, it’s very likely he’s had professionals do it.

Nope, not me. Ran diagnostics, the net is fine. Wasn’t the only one in the raid who complained about it. There is also been alot of bugs too but I won’t get into that.

1 Like