Why doesn't Tranquilizing Shot affect Divine or Ice?

Both are considered magic effects, and they remain as a huge advantage for any Pally or Mage fighting a Hunter, so why does our dispel not work on them when both abilities are clearly listed as “Magic” in the tooltip?

Because both give immunity to all things, including purges, unless the purge specifically has immunity to purges / specifically purges immunities (in which case Turtle is the only non-purgeable).

Because sense.

I miss the days when you could purge them off

Them be Warrior days now (Shattering Throw).

I’d beckon you to “join us”, but this is just a forum alt…

1 Like

If I ever end up abandoning sv and or it gets reverted to ranged, Warrior/Paladin is next on the list of classes I would play.

I’ve been enjoying my priest alt lately. Finally at about 193 item level, doing some +9s. Hoping to get him into +10s soon enough healing.

Finally giving Enhance and Demonology each a second chance, here, and rather enjoying them. Though it’s still a little sad how much Elemental and Destruction outperform them, respectively, in a typical M+ run.

(Pretty much every spec up to at least a M3 or so, and the majority to 9+ by now. I’m way too much of an alt-holic…)

Because they are immunities. /thread

Demo Lock is actually pretty fun to play.

1 Like

Funny enough, I also have a warlock I sometimes play! I enjoy all 3 specs on him.