Why doesn't this macro work?

#showtooltip
/cast [@player] Word of Glory
/cast [@player] Flash of Light

these are paladin abilities, I’m currently ret spec.

I want to cast word of glory on myself first, then flash of life second or whenever there is not enough holy power for word of glory.

You can do a castsequence but that won’t check for Holy Power (nothing will)

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@player] Word of Glory, Flash of Light

Sadly this doesn’t work!! It doesn’t cast flash of light, only WOG.

Whoops used a ; instead of a ,

Fixed my previous post.

Ty so much, but it only works if i cast word of glory first for flash of light

is there a way to cast flash of light even without casting word of glory? but also cast word of glory if there are 3 holy power. Cast word of glory first, then flash of lights next more than once, it only allows 1 cast atm.

also cast flash of lights even if i dont cast word of glory first (incase i have no holy power)

No. This was answered above.

You can make a macro that will cast Flash of Light, but will cast Word of Glory when you hold shift. You can make a macro that will cast Word of Glory, then Flash of Light. You can’t make a macro that will miraculously decide for you whether or not you are able to cast Word of Glory and then choose the appropriate spell.

I just want a macro to cast both, but not just 1 time for flash of light, i want it to cast it flash of light unlimited times, but cast word of glory if there are 3 holy power

the current macro does this, casts word of glory if there are 3 holy power, but it only casts flash of light once.,

Slap as many , Flash oh Light on the end as you want.
However, like Adreaver mentiond, you’d be better off with a modifer macro.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod] Word of Glory; Flash of Light

It works, ty so much <3!!

also is ther a way to make it so itll still cast flash of light even if you dont cast Word of glory?

Not with a castsequence

Yes, but it’s a hardware solution and it’s a little spendy.

Kaldara#11970 - BT friend me and I’ll go over it with you. Too long to do here.