Why does Maldiva think

I literally watched him que with chun day patch came out and he was saying to anyone that asked if lock was good, that it’s good. Sorry!

I forgot how hard standing in a triangle is and casting LMAO…

2 Likes

no he wasnt. i was watching too. he was saying it was better than before, but still overall terrible. nice try tho!

an actual melee ape is pretending its harder to play melee zug zug smorc cleave than casters… this is your brain on wod-bfa

literally the last 2 skillfull aspects of this game, juking and positioning, dont apply to your monkey class lmfao.

1 Like

You’re actually delusional if you think casters in the current state of this game aren’t equally as mongoloid as melee classes.

4 Likes

well if anyone knows about brain deficiencies its definitely a demon hunter so ill take ur word for it… ur right champ!

2 Likes

Link the clip

This is how i know you are low rated hey maybe ill see you in an arena on my 17th alt at 2k!

2 Likes

would you rather me change my posting character to my mage or warlock and call you braindead then?

I post on my DH because it has my best transmog

i have bad news

8 Likes

bruh dont even

1 Like

Maldia said locks were really good at the start of this expansion. I think he’s kinda on the fence tbh

Affliction design is disgusting. The iconic rot class with no rot. UA is basically just auto dispelled. The entire spec plays around setting up drain life one-shots while the rest of the game everyone sits at 90% +. Come to think of it, every ranged right now - save maybe fire mage - is basically the same boring spec. Every minute or so land cc press your one-shot and hope they die. There are no rot comps, mana doesn’t matter, and every caster cleave plays the exact same.

1 Like

Thats a real weird ego to have for a first time gladiator specifically in BFA.

Especially since you’ve been playing since s15. Yikes from me dog.

1 Like

2500 fire mage in bfa ggs

2800 cr fire mage in bfa took me 3 weeks because this spec is gross.

Don’t forget to mention 2800 all through legion and wod on multiple shams and etc

Trashcan

1 Like

http:// prntscr. com/lvfxa5

trashcan

You’re real weird man. Was 2822 when I got my glad title, then qd games with destro friend to get it as mage lock monk with him.

Players like you are so atrociously bad at this game it’s almost a joke. Played game for 10+ seasons to be lower than my mage was after 3 weeks. Rethink your existence man.

1 Like

Holy moly stop putting spaces in links

www.google.com

Put ` around it

i was like 13 when i first tried pvp in s15 LOL. maybe you should figure ur life out instead of posting on forums!

1 Like

Nice man, s15 was what 6 years ago when it started? Now you’re 19/20 got your first glad and decided to rating bash on the forums after your first hyper inflated glad title.

Pipe it.

2 Likes

LOL you are definently retarded if you think i’m excited over glad i could care less im literally 400 points higher then this welfare glad and 300 points higher then u hey maybe ill also see u on my 17th alt!

Can confirm, dorito has an absurd amount of toons

1 Like