Why does horde never recall?

Honestly, yes the pally stuff sucks, but come on. If Horde would just recall and defend the zerg it would not be so bad. Why is it so hard to have your trinket equipped and hit your key bind so you don’t wait 35 mins in que to lose in 5 mins?

They have CRS.

They don’t? That’s news to me.

Now here is the real issue. Show me where the bad ally touched you, little zombie.

2 Likes

They recall virtually every AV I’m in when we take FWGY.

You must be talking about the few times you guys run into a premade.

2 Likes

Haha yea, almost every game I’m in, they recall en masse and run us out of their base :smiley:

I can’t actually think of a single game in the last week that hasn’t had Horde go full turtle. Sometimes we hold them off, sometimes they push us out. Horde actually playing PvP has been the highlight of my AV games… and I’m Alliance!

2 Likes

Eh, he probably just had a couple of 7 min Pally pull losses in a row, so I guess we have to cut the little tyke some slack.

That’s the thing, for the past two days every game I’m in they don’t recall. It’s crazy honestly

Why would I recall ? I am afking 24/7 anyways … afking in base not gonna change that yoink.

If Alliance are zeroing straight to drek, best believe I’m recalling and chillin in drek’s room to freeze/aoe. Even if they’re established outside drek’s room I will recall over and over to keep frost novaing/AE till dead.

If Alliance dont have a Gy nearby theyll start to lose people, why wouldnt I sacrifice my meaningless KDR for a chance at wiping a zerg?

1 Like

Because the risk is to recall and fail, which equate to no Balinda, no LTs hence no honor, then back to a 30 minutes queue with nothing to show off.

We recall usually when we see it is a subpar premade, which is usually identified by the ranks at the beginning.

2 Likes

By the time you get bal to 20% dreks already dead, you guys dont realize this lol.
Only real way to stop the premade zerg is to stop them at IB choke point, with atleast 30 of your raid staying behind while 10 push. 10 can easily kill bal and then lts and stuff, 3/4 of the raid dont have to go.

So stop and attempt to stop the zerg which 9 times out of 10 actually works. Or just run off and think youre doing something meaningful by killing bal, while still losing within 7 mins and going back to the 35 min que

Because it’s easier to whine on the internet than it is to take meaningful steps to improving your life.

what games are you playing because horde absolutely recall in my game. In fact they do so so much to the point where they dont play to win they just play to not lose the game

You have the idea with holding the choke at IB, but with that strat you have to stick mostly together and push forward. If you have 10 trying to do Balinda and successfully wipe the Ally zerg, they’re going to spawn at SHGY and wipe those 10 on the way back to IB choke.

Instead you need to stay grouped like the Ally premades do, hold the choke and push up, taking all GYs and objectives as you go. Normally, if this starts happening 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. Alliance will take SFGY, leaving you an avenue to cap all objectives on the way north with little to no turtle and a small defense holding IB choke/camping at SFGY.

2. Alliance will AFK in the cave and wait for you to win.

This happens in 0 of the av’s I am in.