Why does conquest cap give 445 gear?

Look. I understand it’s a participation reward but man it feels so awful. Feels BFA man. :crazy_face:

It’s how we get titan residuum.

1 Like

It has been like this for every season. First rotation gives normal quality gear and after that it’s heroic.

We’re currently on week 5 of the rotation out of 10. On March 24th, the rewards will start being 460 as long as you keep capping every week until then.

Yeah, but by then, i’m going to be full BIS 480 ilvl… Feels BFA Mannnnnn :crazy_face:

But you can upgrade it with a trophy. Pretty good for azerite and corrupted drops.

1 Like

I just pray I get a socketed piece from it that I can upgrade. Otherwise it’s useless. Low mythics giving higher or equal ilvl is more welfare than capping.

If you have high enough rating you’ll get trophies oin teh weekly chest. I already have BiS 480 azerite pieces and two of them were from conquest leveled by trophies. They are trash unless you proc trophies for sure.

what do you mean by rating? 2v2? 3v3? 10v10? What you just said seems to be knowledge that’s missing from 90% of the community! Is there a chart somewhere that explains what your rewards will be at what rating?

He just got lucky and got a trophy in his weekly chest. I don’t think rating has anything to do with it as I’ve gotten them at rival, duelist and elite before (think I’ve gotten one on an alt at challenger/combatant, the one before rival I can’t remember which one it is). Outside of saving up 40 tokens to buy one (at your current highest rating bracket), it’s just good rng from your weekly box

And ya there is a chart for what your rewards will be for conquest cap (just a week-based thing, I think after 10 weeks it switches to 460), end of game loot and weekly chest. After Google searching “wowhead pvp rewards 8.3” this was the first result: https://www.wowhead.com/news=310249/updated-mythic-and-pvp-loot-tables-mythic-14s-give-465-end-of-dungeon-gear

It’s challenger. Show some respect please.

3 Likes

Actually, with how Deflated the ladder is, Challenger this season would have been HIGH Rival last season. Just putting that out there.

2 Likes

Doze, you breath poetry friend.

1 Like