Why does classic feel less fun

Why does classic feel less fun than I remember? Even fake non-permanent pservers were more fun than this. I am so upset right now. I’ve leveled up over 6 LVL 60 toons on pservers over the past half-decade and had a blast every time. On classic, I’m struggling to even log on and I’m lvl 56 atm.

I just can’t figure it out. Plss help me.

9 Likes

because everyone has min-maxxed, speedrun, and exploited all the fun out of it.

76 Likes

This, and you’re 15 years older.

11 Likes

because youre burnt out probably.

20 Likes

Impossible… I took an entire year off from gaming so I can go hardcore mode on classic. My 6 month vaca off work just started a few weeks ago. Been struggling for a couple weeks now.

1 Like

Because they destroyed faction balance and PvP which is half the game. Most people are stuck on 70/30 or more unbalanced servers and basically play PVE. I had a blast with BWL but I can’t stand not being able to get into AV in less than a hour. Every time I’ve attempted to pug WSG to kill time waiting for AV it’s been a premade. Cross realm bgs was supposed to speed up ques but instead they are still long and you never recognize any of the people on the other side.

21 Likes

It’s a different time full of different people with different tools available. Honestly, it would take too long to go over it all, but I feel you. It’s not as good for me either. I still enjoy many aspects of it, but yeah, def not the same.

2 Likes

Then you’re not into the game anymore. things change. You’ve leveled up 6 60s which takes a ton of time. You’ve milked out everything Vanilla has. Also pservers were wrong

5 Likes

I mean I can only beat Super Mario Bros a finite number of times before I get sick of it.

You’ve overplayed it. Give it a rest and come back in a awhile if it sparks your interest over other games later on

3 Likes

Because pservers had pretty much everything on them wrong.

You dont like vanilla. You like the frankenstein monstrostity that pservers made.

4 Likes

I mean if I had leveled up 6 60’s on pservers, I’d probably not be enjoying the 7th one in classic quite so much.

9 Likes

I played original wow within weeks of the release date. Classic feels just as fun now as it did then.

5 Likes

Sounds like a “you” problem.

I’m having a blast.

12 Likes

Nah, they just had a better community filled with nice ppl where u can fool around. Classic is like a job… gotta hand out a resume if u wanna get into a ZF group lol

2 Likes

Impossible yet you are.

The classic community is fine. Spend less time hanging with the people you are.

Every single person ive met in game has been nice.

Change your perspective and server.

Also yes. Pservers literally got everything wrong. From the bosses values to the stats on some gear.

3 Likes

I’m a pally on a 90/10 Afavored pvp server. The server feels dead and soulless. Where should i go? imma take a few days off and try again.

got too much Retail in Classic

2 Likes

Join the hardcore community on bloodsail.

Grobb is very balanced. Very close to 50/50 last I checked.

1 Like