Why does ashran, the worst bg by a mile in the game pop 9 times out of ten in random epic?

What a trash bg. And random should be random. I queue random, and legit predict it will be this bg, and it is absolutely never a surprise. I will from here on document the sheer absurd amount of times i get this trash. The game never even ends. There’s a quest that I’ve NEVER completed because neither team can EVER get to the boss.

If it’s random, why does it stick me in the same damned battleground every time.

We desperately need an option to skip certain bgs that we don’t like. I wait ten + mins to get into the same bg every time. I am not embellishing this is not a random queue. It is an almost guaranteed ashran.

I’d like to see one person in the replies prove that they have seen the end boss of this battleground in the past 2 years. To justify this quest that rewards conquest to even exist. Has any single person completed this quest ever? Why does the quest exist if there is zero chance of ever completing it?

Fix the battleground so people can complete it, or remove it. Or give us an opt out for one specific bg per queue.

Ashran is ash.

1 Like

horde complaining about Ashran?
I almost never win this stupid BG

1 Like

its not a matter of winning, it’s horribly designed. It’s unfun. it pops up way too often. I am not exaggerating i don’t want to queue for epic bgs even for the daily conquest expressly because this is all i get. There’s no purpose but to zerg to the middle and fight. There’s no variety every game is identical. Push. Don’t push. That’s it.

If the main objective of the battleground can’t be achieved, ever, there is a fundamental flaw that needs to be addressed and rectified. Blizzard took maps out of hots to redesign. Why can they not address this?

1 Like

that doesn’t matter
Fix that stupid mage first

This BG shows how trash PVP designer really is
That horde mage knockback players to outer space with that fall damage, meanwhile alliance mage can be solo’d by merely 3 rogues
WTF
No one with sanity will queue in epic BG unless farming honor
All of those are either bullsh!t design or raiding to the boss

Let’s be real here. NO ONE ques epic bgs for fun lol. Its for the easy fat chunk of honor.

Love Ashran, now that its basically just a deathmatch.
Dont think I’ve lost an Ashran in recent memory.

Horde smash good.

Last night I got 3 Isles of Conquest in a row.

When there’s only 4 battlegrounds, streaks do happen, and they could be pretty long.

I queue for the honor AND to have fun.
It’s pretty thrilling, commanding a raid of 40 people to capture objectives and claim victory.

It’s one of the only instances of 40v40 PVP that’s still active in the game after WPVP kinda died down in Shadowlands.

Actually was in a group that killed commander. It took some weird pattern though. Leader was a genius.

Funny thing here, first time getting Ashran victory achievement. Doesn’t count unless leader dies.

solo

three

:exploding_head:

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of Ashran… not as good as the original but still a lot of fun.

Once I finish gearing this char up I’ll likely be solo queueing it.