Why do you hate BM hunter

With how it is designed now it will be fine yes if this was Legion then no.

Lol fine for a warlocks pet to silence you from Los repeatedly while lock can stand in the open and tank damage better than a guardian druid.

Can’t argue in favor of bm guys, waste of time when the guy your arguing too doesn’t play your spec and wants you to fail. Even if your argument was perfect they’d still just have a kiddish reason why it spec should suck and their spec needs buffs. Welcome to the world of 2019 craft where 1500 players don’t know how to get better and Learn to beat you. Instead theyd rather hold ur spec down and convince themself they are justified based on ignorance.

12 Likes

Warlock pet being able to kick seemingly wherever is super weird

Yes the fact something’s broken for a few weeks at the start of an expansion means it should be extremely average for the rest of said expansion :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

The biggest thing is that it was fun… Current arena is not fun and hasn’t been for years now. Legion really killed pvp and BFA only somehow made it worse which I never imagined was possible after Legion.

Demon Hunter seems to have taken the most hated title away from BM. Or possibly Guardian Druid. Bears seem to causing a significant amount of malding.

1 Like

When a class can stand still AFK face first into a pillar and not move until i’m forced to come in and then rotate freedoms/disengage to endlessly run circles around a pillar with no counterplay because my class has no stun

there’s a problem.

And you dont even have to play like that, yet you all do.

all hunter specs can do that to mages, including marksman so whats your point lol. marksman is prob even worst to deal with as casters because once the rapidfire channel starts we can los and channel though the pillar.

Stop trying to make BM a thing. Rather face bear comps or double destru than a BM meta.

I used to call it the zoo (berrr berrrrrr, then you die).

O bm definitely has to ay like that when a warlocks can global us with 2 chaos bolts that take him 5 seconds to setup both, give us the defensives of a warlocks then we’ll talk about us not needing Los to survive ask blizz to make us as tanky as you are as a lock if u want us to stop using the only real defensive we have…Los, turtle 3 minute cd we cant attack during it, exhil a 30% heal 2 min cd, nothing else fights back against ur damage on us. So yeah we’re forced to Los ur bad if u do t know that’s why we have too. Sorry we don’t all just stand I. Front of you for your free win. Learn to kill pet then push in correctly b4 our Rez it’s a get good bad lock

1 Like

2s are the reason bm isn’t allowed to exist

ITT people playing bfa specs complaining about how easy a nonviable one used to be three expansions ago

5 Likes

i love playing hunter, been running my sp for years but i always level my hunter because its a cool toon. it should be one of the best fantasy specs in game speaking of a BM hunter but people complain it into crap…the pet is not killing you guys,…its still the player…controlling the pet. You can kill the pet, to kill the hunter…but its easier to complain. Tune the numbers so that all specs can compete, i love MM too, has great fantasy play…what they have done to Hunter the last 2 expansions is horrible and cost them alot of players.

Bm as class fantasy is cool as hell. With one problem, its not melee. It makes no sense from that standpoint. Bm should have been the melee hunter, giving direction’s and fighting alongside pet instead of hiding behind trees and bushes while the wolf bites stuff

1 Like

legion was less than 3 expansions ago but I’m no 180iq bm mathlete so what do I know

I would have done this if I were in charge of hunter class design. Especially from an RP perspective. You wouldn’t shoot at something while your doge was biting it for risk of shooting your beloved pet. It makes a lot more sense for spear man to be the pet spec.

2 Likes

might have got more people to play it that way, i have yet to run surv., in its current state.i still enjoy picking up the rare pets,…and MM has some cool things it does…but the negatives outweigh the fun factor. i should try the surv spec, i just cant bring myself to it///Monk, and surv. hunter, i dont do it

No, you’re a 200 IQ destroyed Lock, lol.

They suck. I hate them because they tend to backpeddle and be just annoying more than anything