Why do you hate BM hunter

Seems like you don’t know what you’re talking about because bm hunters need los to do damage now lol… I’d much rather see hunters over unkillable locks mage Dhs and dks…

1 Like

I’m just trying to live my best BM life out here with my pet, TrooperBob.

I was going to explain why bm hunters should never be good in pvp but this video pretty much explained it all thanks

This video is also in the 1400-1500s vs some of the worst players in the game as back then having this rating was actually a disgrace because you started at a base 1500 rating already lol. this is no different than world fastest oneshots by that duel boxing guy.

1 Like

i think you misinterpreted my post, i was on about ranged physical DPS [hunters] doing Dot dmg like a caster

Crows are a dot
Basiliki is a slow dot
Dire eagle is an AoE dot
Barbed shot is a stack dot

Pet is a dot with a face

i want to be an archer, not a warlock with a bow

Then dont play bm?

Toxic as s playstyle and everyone remembers BM hunters Lineing them thru pillar while big red wolf kills them and sometimes, just sometimes the trauma sticks with us…

thank all the previous BM hunters that abused it
And i just hate playing vs 4 players when im queing 3s

Next question

Shut up,meg

Clever, but no bm hunter ever has been able to play that card

In bfa KC range went from 100->50 and can no longer be used from LoS. Dire frenzy gone, artifact ability gone, bestial wrath trinket gone, stampede gone. You have no reason to complain about BM anymore and blizzard has no reason to let it remain unviable.

5 Likes

Bm is viable though? But just like all of us who dont play dh/sin/destro/mage, its outshined by the meta specs. Because you dont have a comp that plays with those specs, you lose. Welcome to bfa

I forgot viable is a trap word. Would “good” be better? On par with SV at least?

2 Likes

Surv might be a little better, but not by that much

I designed a very solid algorithm to determine what to do with bm:

1. does bm do positive damage?

yes: nerf, go back to (1).
no: good. end algorithm

That Pokemon music came out the time of this recording

1 Like

BM Hunter was so much better in PvP a few patches ago

No one remembers the first several weeks of bfa apparently and how many bm hunters got free rating

1 Like

Remember when kfc could actually just trap kill target and kill them because no one could heal through it? Salt remembers…

Some people are so stuck on the old BM and how they can just “los and lololol while pet does all the work” it’s dumb.

BM has not been that way in a long time and certainly needs some love.

2 Likes

People really out here thinking BM meta is okay.

2 Likes