Why do they neglect us?

So I looked at this PvP changes - Class Tuning Incoming – June 6

In particular it was one thing that was mentioned as part of one of the Developers Notes for another class that I actually had to read again just to take in what the developers were saying about this class and a particular element of that class in terms of PvP.

It was a particular section under the Balance Druids and what leapt of the page to me and probably any other DK player is this particular sentence

Finally, Owlkin Adept has been a locked-in talent for a while now and has been propping up their control a bit more than we’re comfortable with.

SERIOUSLY? A Locked-in PvP Talent for a while now!! Clearly not a single Developer has looked at DK PvP Talents for A so called Locked-in PvP Talent because DK’s have had this so called Locked-in talent issue for a whole lot longer that is preventing any alternative options whatsoever… this is honestly just stupefyingly crazy and irrational on so many levels.

Here’s the full part of that section for context

Druid

• Balance
  • *Developers’ notes: Balance Druids have been overperforming due to their ability to generate so much Astral Power and deal high damage by applying dots and casting Starfall repeatedly. We’d like to reduce the effectiveness of that playstyle since it’s difficult for opponents to stop. Goldrinn’s Fang also became much more effective in Embers of Neltharion, and includes some randomness and ability to score kills unexpectedly. Finally, Owlkin Adept has been a locked-in talent for a while now and has been propping up their control a bit more than we’re comfortable with.
  • Moonfire and Sunfire generate 4 Astral Power when cast in PvP combat (was 6).
  • Stellar Innervation increases Astral Power generation of Moonfire and Sunfire by 50% in PvP combat (was 100%).
  • Star Burst grants 8 Astral Power (was 15).
  • Owlkin Adept reduces the cast time of Cyclone and Entanglng Roots by 20% (was 30%).
  • Goldrinn’s Fang damage is reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
  • Wrath and Starfire deal 60% increased damage in PvP combat (was 50%).*
5 Likes

As an old school dk who doesnt come on the forums much or play the class any more. They ignore us bc there is no noise from the community.

I replied to a few threads yesterday and there have been 1 or 2 replies.

On top of that half of the threads that have good ideas get shot down by brainiacs who argue that our class is fine. Shame what has happened to the first hero class.

3 Likes

Lol
Number two in raid
300 frost parses
A million unholy parses

1 Like