Why do players pay to skip content and NOT play the game?

If you play long enough you realize that ilvl is temporary. Collections are forever.

There are a lot of ways to enjoy the game outside of the traditional pillars and competitive ladders. I’ve ksm’d/mythic raided and I can grind either out if I wanted the rewards enough.

That said the thing about mythic raiding is… ain’t nobody got time for that. They do have some juicy mounts/cosmetics that would look reeeally nice in my collections though.

buying content drags is not “gameplay”…
it’s avoidance of gameplay.

1 Like

simple and obvious answer: done already one time and want to jump straight into endgame with interesting alts. what’s the mystery there?

if it bothers you; well, not sure what to say except it’s really just the boosting player’s concern. move along; nothing to see here.

1 Like

Must not have leveled recently. You dont have to go through all the content from previous expansions. Heck you dont even have to do a full expansion to get to 60.

1 Like

Because I already leveled 9000+ times in X or Y xpac, and REAL LIFE time is infinitely more valuable to me than a video game.

1 Like

Paid character boost should mark all legacy content as complete.

Real life. I might get 2-3 hrs a week to play.

2 Likes

even if you were to level from 1 to 70/80 now, you would STILL be skipping content unless you just wanted to waste hours upon hours upon hours of doing all the quest lines for the lore of it. That is a players decision and nothing is stopping you from doing that, but I’d much rather just get the level needed to play with the people I actually pay to play with.

2 Likes

never paid for either and never will

The leveling experience is really boring, unchallenging, and doesn’t teach or reward you at all. That’s why people want to skip:

I love leveling, it is first of all lightening fast, and you meet nice people periodically.

I’ve never seen another player since shadowlands basically and there’s no challenge

1 Like

made me chuckle, ty