Why do people think Kul tirans are fat?

It’s not, but you’ve kinda answered your own question. If your first impression upon seeing the Kul Tirans was that “they’re fat,” then the rationale for your own old opinion is the answer to your current question.

Drust is another tribe of Vry’kul.

Playable regular humans are very descendant

Playable Kul tirans are the first descendants of the drust.

1 Like

That doesn’t even make sense. Why did the kul tirans get frozen in time…

I’m guessing that after you look in a mirror you wouldn’t be able to call anyone fat.

Insinuating I’m fat isn’t gonna give you a interrupt my man.

No. They are just the first descendants of the drust and only.

1 Like

A little??

Nothing else will either when the devs are this incompetent. May as well call a spade a spade.

1 Like

I heard you the first time. That doesn’t make sense.

How does it not? You need to read some lore on the curse of flesh and Vry’kul.

1 Like

Because they are fat?

1 Like

Because the “regular” humans and kul tiran had the same time frame to develop. There weren’t any other species of humans to breed with so unless they used elves to become further removed from their Vrykul ancestors, they would be the exact same generation.

YOU made this post Looney, and called them fat yourself, do you suffer from short term memory?

Okay just think of it like this. Playable kul tiran are the first descendants of the drust a tribe of Vrykul. They are the only descendants since the drust were killed off. Can’t be any more descendants since they are gone. I put it to simpler terms.

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense and doesn’t explain why the playable kul tirans are all fat.

1.) People can change opinions

2.) Something is actually wrong with my brain, just don’t know what yet. So don’t make fun

1 Like

As an allied race?

Seriously.

You look at the zandalari troll and think oh look another race of Trolls, yay.

Then you look at kul’tiran humans and say oh they are just humans who have eaten a lot of junk food and drink a lot of alcohol.

Yes, they are fat, especially the females, there’s no denying it. Yes males might have bulky arms, but the rest is fat.

YOUR own post…

And its still here on this front page of GD…

They are NOT ‘obese’! Want to see ‘obese’? then watch an youtube vid about WALMART!
See these peoples riding those carts? Right.

They aren’t fat, just a little chubby, prolly from living the sea life, which kul’tiras is based off of

1 Like

wait wait
Belfs have MALES?
The things you learn on a Monday.

1 Like