Why do people think Kul tirans are fat?

But they are. This night bright glows sparkly!

4 Likes

No they aren’t, they are a little chubby, but not enough to be called fat

1 Like

they’re well past the “a little chubby” mark.

12 Likes

But they are :meat_on_bone:

5 Likes

Vrykul in Stormwind are BIG.
Kul Tirans are fat lol … chubby people don’t have a big bowling ball sticking out of their stomach.

I guess you’d also be one of those people calling the cake-eater in school ‘‘big-boned’’? lol common Lunnaya, I know you like to post these kind of threads but it’s hard to see them as ‘‘a little chubby’’ lawl

6 Likes

They are a little chubby. Trust me, i’ve seen fat and obese, and Kul tirans are neither

You’ve clearly never watched a strong man competition. There’s a reason you don’t see bodybuilders competing in them lol.

6 Likes

Repeating yourself isn’t putting up any argument - your just regurgitating the same thing.

13 Likes

Nah they are just fat.

10 Likes

Because the women are straight up fat. Guys are strong fat tho so they get a pass in my book

4 Likes

Why do people get so defensive about this? Not like anyone is saying it like it’s a bad thing.

They are totally fat, though.

10 Likes

I have watched it, your point?

You are comparing them to reg humans. They aren’t reg humans. They are descendants of the Drust, so they are going to be big boned, literally. Add a little weight from ale and a sea like diet, they are a little chubby,

1 Like

Because people been staring at belfs too much so they think that’s ‘normal’?

1 Like

They aren’t fat. If anything, they are based off of strong women

2 Likes

I’m not comparing them to humans, ale, etc don’t provide muscle, :wink: … Vrykul are the original that the Drust are from and they are Big, Bulky and … Not fat, lol. Learn the difference.

The Kul Tirans are the fisherman of Atlantic Canada (yes I’m from Canada) that grow a belly, drink their ‘‘beer’’ after a long morning of fishing.

1 Like

Kul tirans are not going to be the same since they are devolved vry’kul

1 Like

L O L
O
L
the female model looks nothing like irl female weightlifters. They look like they get off their 9-5 office job, come home, and eat a pound of pasta every night while writing some inane sjw tripe to their tumblr blog.

14 Likes

Yes, but giving you a comparison what Big, but not fat looks like.
But it’s clear you are gonna drag this on so whatever, I don’t care just joined for kicks.

1 Like

Actually, most weightLIFTERS aren’t ‘buff’ or ‘ripped’ or whatever the term is.
We tend to look like the KT women; big and kinda smoothed out.
Not like this character of mine; she’s totally battle-lean!

1 Like