Why do i need exhalted to unlock mechagnome

i didnt need exhalted to unlock vulpura so im confused and annoyed

You don’t. You just need to get The Mechagonian Threat achievement, then go to the SW embassy to complete the recruitment quests. The reputation requirement was removed a couple weeks ago, but I think you still need to be level 50 to do the recruitment quests.

yes i have that achievement on horde side and i dont see the quest on my 120 ally

If your Alliance character has not unlocked Mechagon Island, you will get a different quest from a different NPC. Gila Crosswires will have the “Fame Waits For Gnome One” quest which will start them on the island unlock, then they can do the recruitment quest.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/clarifying-the-process-for-unlocking-mechagnomes/410713

1 Like

i love you :smiley: i asked a gm and they didnt even give me info or answer my ticket thanks so much

GMs generally aren’t going to help you with stuff like that. If things are broken or bugged in some way they’ll help out, but when things are working as intended they mostly leave you to figure it out yourself; at best they’ll tell you to go to the forums.