Why do I have to do more quests to unlock my soulbinds

I just did 8 hours of campaign, why do I need to do 3 more hours to unlock emeni. This isn’t fun. I literally just want to do end game content, this questing crap is getting boring af

1 Like

Covenant stuff is endgame content. You have to be 60 to do it

Questing is the heart and soul of any type of RPG

3 Likes

Disagree completely. Raiding, M+, community and pvp are the heart and soul of WoW. Questing is solo content, WoW is a social game

1 Like

Questing is the best part of the game, it’s the end game “three pillars” that suck.

1 Like

Is that why you’ve completed 26% of the quests in the game?

1 Like

You get ‘em, Quevo!

Without questing WoW may as well be another CoD or Fornite.

Questing is a big part of RPG games be it an MMO like WoW or a table top like D&D

2 Likes

ya but u dont quest

You might not but I surely do

Fortnite is fun, do it!! :+1:

Probably is , but the point is WoW isn’t that kind of game and questing is a long standing part of RPGs . If questing isn’t a part of something some one wants to do then maybe WoW isn’t for that person .

1 Like

I really haven’t met anyone that has enjoyed any of the questing in shadowlands. I only know people who dread it.

Yea tying campaign stuff to player power felt bad, especially with no skips. The same is true for all the new campaign stuff. Can’t get the max reknown without those quests, my alts are not all doing that. Every alt you level you have to do the campaign if you want soulbinds sadly. Or every time you switch a covenant.

The actual questing isn’t bad it is the boring WQs people don’t like so much .

THe actual questing tells the story of what is going on in the expansion .