Why do Hunters get all the love?

Dude, we have the thread with the blue apology and all.

Something something “We want to interrupt when stunned”.

No sympathy. You asked for it.

I mean, it only makes sense that new beasts that look unique enough get new families and some families change to accommodate them . . . I mean fel, can you imagine if we only had the vanilla pet families even today? Don’t think ducks count as owls and where the flyin funkwaggle would ankylodons and mammoths go?

You are one of the most disingenuous people I’ve met on this forums lately. Congrats.

Because I don’t let you get away with being toxic to other people’s class about something Warlocks DEMANDED.

Like if Warlocks want kick on pet, they can have it. Hunters are fine with Counter Shot.

Keep telling yourself a lie long enough and you’ll believe it’s true. And the irony of calling me toxic when you think M+ players are all garbage.

Kind of done with interacting with you period. Welcome to a short list, that’s only inhabited by a certain Worgen currently. :wave:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-warlocks/1302299/92

Keep denying you guys literally asked for this.

Because you can’t seem to slip one through without me noticing and correcting ?

Next time, don’t be toxic to another Class.

I mean, plenty of classes have been stuck with the same things for years now. :person_shrugging:

I’m not saying other classes shouldn’t have variety, fel they should, just saying it makes sense on the hunter front.

But yea other classes SHOULD get something.

It would be nice to see Druids get some more Moonkin or Treeforms or something. Kul Tirans and Zandalari got such nice things, but the rest still have the same, outdated poof ball.

2 Likes

I was giving a thought on why maybe there hasn’t been more demons and in a way what they have works because those are the demons we all know exist even after fighting the legion. I dunno, what other demon would you like to see? More demon types would be cool.

Ooooh what if warlocks could “corrupt” a beast and use that! It could turn all nasty and green! But it would have a specific set of ability or something because we already have specific demon types that can assist you with different situation types.

Maybe like use the beasts to “infest” your enemies, could be more AoE heavy pets.

I love seeing Moonkin out n about, so I’m all for any changes that encourage ppl to play balance.

Don’t be shy folks, pull out those thunder squawkers.

2 Likes

I just had a second thought to add on! What if it wasn’t beasts… BUT MURLOCS! :star_struck:

Aranasi
Ered’ruin
Imp Mother
Inquisitor
Jailer
Mo’arg
Overfiend
Satyr
Wyrmtongue

1 Like

Those are quite powerful beings! But all good examples of demons we can’t use yet. :star_struck: I wish they had imp mommas

We already are getting a Pit Lord as Demonology, we can get a Man’ari Lord from Nether Portal and we bound two Man’ari to our will during Legion.

1 Like

You ARE so lovable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah and even though they are kinda outdated now, I loved the armored forms and wish they did more stuff like that… but they went in the direction they did with Artifacts instead. Which was cool, but a handful of forms with alternate skins does not satiate my lust for variety.

I think the armored forms were for a talent, Incarnation or something? I liked them. They had Nordrassil armor vibes. Especially the Night Elf colors.

One reason I play a Hunter becoz we only not play Basic Core games of WoW: dungeons, raid and PvP, we also play PETS… Taming Beasts. And WoW’s Big World has massive variety of Beasts.

We also have Hunter-only experience with Hati… the Pet that we could mount. Hope they would upgrade Hati… Wish for Hati to acquire Dragon form in DF and we pet him.

I kind of miss the mana days of Hunters. I struggle with energy based classes like Rogue/Monk. I like classes where I can constantly be pressing buttons or else I feel like I’m doing nothing for the group.

Pets are pretty easy to bolt on. New families and pets don’t require any new assets (unlike e.g. druid forms) so work to add them is minimal.

Ghost Wolf absolutely needs more options though, that’s literally just an unmodified mob model with an effect applied (much like Soulshape). There’s no reason why shamans shouldn’t be able to go around and commune with animal spirits to receive new shapes.

Hunters, druids, and paladins in some order or another are the top three most popular by a long shot.

1 Like