Why do Hunters get all the love?

again…son
allowing specs does literally NOTHING but let me play ALL the pets instead of 1/3 of the pets. Its AESTHETIC for ROLE PLAYING purposes and has NO bearing on the games mechanix overall.

yeah…to the ignore list you go, son…I dont give trolls my energy for more than a couple posts.

thread /muted

The irony of a troll calling someone else a troll. Oh no, I’m on a troll’s block list. The horror.

And you’re stamping your foot and shouting that you’ve muted the thread. The shock.

Something Something “We used to be able to interrupt while stunned” Something.

Blizzard apologized and took the talent out and gave it back to the Felhunter pet.

He’s just making things up, the whole community didn’t want it put back on the Felhunter exclusively. Most folks wanted it as a choice node and Demo locks were over the moon when it was a separate interrupt.

“hE’s JUst MaKiNgs ThInGS uP! dOn’T ReAd thE blUe PoSt!”

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-warlocks/1302299/92

Stop being mad your reason for trolling was outed.

OMG, he’s a massive hypocrite too. Him now vs him an hour ago :

That’s an awful analogy.

The proper analogy, by your logic, is that I’d go into the other line and yell at the customers in that line for how slow the cashier in my line was going.

Which, except for certain people getting reactions for their behavior in this thread, is not what I’m doing. Yelenya came in here to troll, their second post was basically “Wut, Warlocks are a pet class?”

In fact, if you had read through the thread, you would see my only negative interactions were with Yeleyna and Raii. I otherwise simply wished other Devs were more attentive and that Hunters would get their old Arcane Intellect style buffs based on pet back.

You simply struck a nerve at the wrong time and I apologize Maizou.

Edit:

@Raii

I never blocked you, I just chose to not interact with you. Massive difference and not hypocrisy. Nor have I ever trolled on these forums, people might not agree with what I say or what I think, but I’ve always honestly and earnestly meant every word I’ve typed.

The real hypocrite is you. You’re completely alright with entire portions of the player base suffering and being kicked down just so raiders get propped up, but heaven forbid I come off as “toxic” to a single class. I literally made the post you quote because of how toxic you were being in attitude towards the entire M+ community, calling them all garbage.

Now I will resume choosing not to interact with you.

And now we have the walk back. Dude, you made an incendiary thread being mad at a class you’re literally free to play whenever the heck you want. There’s no us vs them, like hunters, make a hunter.

Why make a thread asking for nerfs to a class because you’re salty about another class. That makes no sense.

That’s just trolling on your part.

Look we get it. The Warlock community asked for Spell Lock to be put back on the pet and now you’re mad. It’s ok. Start a Hunter. It’s like Starting a Group, but for classes you’re jealous of.

To be fair, you were trying to explain how raid hunter works to someone who mains hunter for Liquid. If you were to actually read their posts, they were simply saying that the spec had bigger gameplay issues at the time, and it looked (to me at least), that you started the nastiness

They are more complex, but it requires taking active talents, and taking your pet off of auto-mode so you can macro the F out of it to use it On-Demand in a dual-wield way.

The problem is most players are too lazy to bother. Plus unless you’re really good at juggling while running in RL, there’s no easy way to master Hunter Complex Mode.

Most players who try playing a Hunter can’t even get used to the fact that it’s the only fully mobile (can cast everything while moving) class in the game.

Right now, around 40-50% of your damage is Aimed shot as MM.

Guess what you can’t cast while moving.

Oh my bad. BM Hunter. I don’t have or need Aimed Shot.

Might want to specify spec then next time.

1 Like

I’m sorry. You’re absolutely right. And I’m sorry you have to keep reminding me. (You know I only play BM because I get to have two very good doggos!)

Can we still go have ice cream? And champagne? Please? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wolf::wolf:

Well you’re talking solely about BM.

I’ve mained it before in high level content and there are some macros to set and forget, but let’s not make it out to be more than it is, which is the entry level ranged dps.

Current survival is 2 buttons.

MM has like 65% or more of their damage as aimed shot.

I know hunters don’t want nerfed or made to be more difficult and want to defend it, but it’s not really defensible.

Dude, I’d shush about other classes being easy.

“Oh look at me, every button is a Rage builder and I hit Rampage when it lights up!”.

Oh I don’t play fury. I enjoy my fingers.

Maybe put in a shred of effort if you’re gonna come at someone.

Man, there’s a lot of hunter hate in this thread. 🫣

3 Likes

LMAO Hypocrite.

Which is funny, because some people that are jealous of hunters don’t seem to realise they can create a hunter.

Maybe I just have a weird WoW subscription where I can play all 12 classes. Might just be a me thing.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Pit lords have been something I know a lot of warlocks have been wishing for, for a long time! That sounds good.

It makes sense to me that it is a cd. Their entire fantasy is that they are using the demons as slaves so more powerful the demon, the harder it would be to keep it under your will.

1 Like