Why do Forum OP's ignore Lag related posts?

I have noticed whilst scrolling through forums that the posts most commonly ignored by Blizzard forums OP’s are the ones related to Lag in game .

We’re not talking normal lag like bad connection lag , we’re talking massive shard lag were your MS connection sits at 20ms yet it takes upwards of 20-30 seconds to compete an action…any action. Yet despite the massive amount of complaints and queries about this I see “zero” Blizzard replies , This doesn’t feel as if it is been given the attention it deserves , Also id like to point out we just had a price increase in Australia for our service…if this doesn’t qualify as poor Customer service I don’t know what does.

get on it please

4 Likes

I’ve made 2 posts in the past week regarding lag spikes and neither of them got a single reply, lol. Not even to have me run a trace or anything to try and figure it out.

Going to guess you didn’t mean “Blizzard forum original poster,” and instead meant that Blizzard staff is ignoring lag posts. However, that’s not the case. The issue is that players keep making duplicate threads for the same issue. Staff responded to some early threads and said they are aware of the issue and working on it, but they aren’t going to keep responding to duplicate ones.

Well, they ought a make a blue post about it and sticky it so people don’t make repeat threads then.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree entirely, but the pinned thread mentions searching for an issue before starting a new thread.

I have noticed the exact same problem around posts with long loading times (me). I was coming in here to check and see if this was in fact the place to be posting about these things, maybe we are posting in the wrong forum? I’m going to try bugs and see what happens!

The thing is @elocin is there are lots of posts on some issues but no responses… the link also says not to hijack someone elses post…

This is from 2020…

nothing has changed then…

1 Like

Or you are ignorant that this games has millions of people playing and 99% of lag is your own problem and very rarely anything but that.

If you want support. Make your own thread. Don’t hijack someone elses. Don’t necro a thread for 3 years ago…

Thank you for your kind comments, have a great day :slight_smile: