Why do demon hunters have to turn away from blind mechanics

why do demon hunters have to turn away from blind mechanics, if demon hunters are blind already? i think this should be fixed!

13 Likes

I agree whole heartedly with this.

7 Likes

Probably because everything we already do is over the top compared to every other class.

4 Likes

Because the demon that possesses you can still see :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Because…You know…Because…Uhm…I mean…You know why…Uh…Reasons?

2 Likes

Because designing encounters is easier when mechanics affect all the classes, rather than X number of classes.

3 Likes

Why do any of us turn away? Can’t we just close our eyes when the add from the first boss of BOD tries to blind us?

7 Likes

Silly demon hunters. You sacrificed everything. That includes the ability to be special when it comes to mechanics.

3 Likes

Lore perspective…demon hunters can -still- “see.”

Exchange for gouging out their eyes is preternaturally enhanced vision all around as well as having a 360* range of sight.

So, technically, a DH -would- be blinded even if they turned away.

3 Likes

Considering Demon Hunters see the world as the energy of it’s composition, a blinding flash of light, which is a form of energy, would be as blinding.

Sand to the eyes, probably less so, especially considering blindfolds.

Granted Demon Hunters also have options that don’t include blindfolds so… yeah. They’d be as susceptible as anyone.

We still see, just in a different way than normal. It’s not like we are running around using some advanced echo location ability.

Because we want to feel included despite our disability. Thankfully bosses always give some kind of audio indication when they are about to do these abilities. So we just fake being blinded if we forget to turn.

This makes us feel like we don’t have a disability and are just like you. And that’s important!

2 Likes

My model doesn’t have real eyes either

I attempted this today, turns out me closing my eyes doesn’t mean my character did.

3 Likes

They see magical energy even better, right? They should be blinded and stunned at the same time!!

as seen here!

Hah, can you imagine if they took the game to such lengths?

On Mekkatorque: “Hey, Demon Hunter, which button do I press?” Demon Hunter: “I have no idea. I can’t see a thing.”

1 Like

because DHs are LFR?

(neither turn away from blind mechanics)

dhs are night elves or blood elfes

You must be blind if you didnt saw the date mate.

1 Like