Why do Blizz let Portals in BG?

This game has been out how many years??? and it made by who? an indie company or one that acts like an indie company???

Players putting in portals near a feast or a Quest NPC tricking players into clicking the portals getting a 15 min debuff while having to wait 30-40 min for Korrak queues to pop.

How do the white knights defend this?

8 Likes

Blizz does not care and the trolls love it . What more is there to say .

4 Likes

Hope you weren’t sent to the crater :joy:

1 Like

They fixed my fish feasts though.

2 Likes

I don’t think the mage fix is an easy one or else they would have got to it in 15 years

psh yeah, they fixed it so a whole bunch of toys cant be used…

1 Like

Saying “fix” as if there’s actually an issue here to fix tho

right is that why some of my toys can’t be used???

Please give us yet another reasons oh white knight.

15 years and people still get trolled by portals

it never gets old

5 Likes

You don’t have to. I got a solution for you. Merc mode!

1 Like

I applaud whoever used that portal and got people to click it. If people can’t simply avoid clicking a basic portal I wonder how bad they would be at other things :joy:

3 Likes

It’s weird how the wait times for KR as 120 horde is 30 minutes while if you log on immediately to a sub 120 toon you have a wait of 12 minutes … I mean it looks like leveling toons are being prioritized by the match making system.

Don’t be dense … it’s placed on top of soulwells and mage food. No one is clicking a portal on purpose .

Buts it fine , they put a portal down and a bunch of us report the mage afk so he gets booted out as soon as the gates open. Now that’s funny, he waited 20 minutes to put a portal down and then gets deserter !!

9 Likes

laughs in alliance.

2 Likes

Definitely seems true. On my horde 120 I continually get over an hour long queues, often an hour and a half.

They need to fix that, it is getting out of hand. Portals right over soulwells, and food. Just the last few weeks it got really bad, starting off a 40 man bg with 10 people short, because of the portal. Then you get new people, they get picked off by the opposite faction.

6 Likes

I just came back to the game, and I really hope there aren’t many things like this in the game. If the game offers such easy ways to have my group of friends split up when trying to game together, it’s a lot less appealing to spend $15 a month playing it.

1 Like

If you’re clicking on the portal, you’re the type of person the mage doesn’t want in the battleground.

3 Likes

If the mage puts a portal down , the team does not want the mage in there either .

Happy to report that I got 2 more Mages kicked out last night at KR for dropping portals ( they had real bad placement too BTW so not good trolls either ). Got people to Spam them as AFK and bye bye little Mage. Hope you has fun putting the portal down and then getting booted soon after the gates open with deserter :grin:.

See 2 people can play this little troll game .

4 Likes

Dunno. If I was the mage, I’d laugh at how pathetically salty you are.

2 Likes