Why did you stealth nerf voidwalker threat?

It’s not so much as nerfed as its much…much lower (this whole xpac). In legion if i went ham i would get agro off big blue. Im already doing so during my opener deathbolt combo. Expeditions he does okay as long as I dont get tons of mobs on normals.

Also demon skin helps tons for the life expectancy of big blue.

1 Like

Noticed this as well.Blizzard needs to fix this asap.

8 Likes

I don’t understand why they do this either, not like people wont notice right away.

They used to do it to hunters a lot too.

8 Likes

Statistically doing the worst everywhere. Playing BfA hurts… playing a Warlock in BfA is true pain.

10 Likes

To me just playing the game is pain, playing a lock after Legion is like crawling into a wood chipper feet first.

16 Likes

WW monks say hello.

1 Like

Monks are a pure dps class?

3 Likes

The voidwalker pulls multiple ads with it’s taunt it even pulls yellow mobs it’s not a matter of us learning to pull what and where, I’ve been playing this warlock for almost 11 years, it’s broken.

15 Likes

Opps! I guess I always forget the other monk specs exist. I only play WW, no other DPS spec has the kick I need to hold my interest. But hey, don’t feel to bad about being at the bottom, you have a lock closest and fel cookies. Other than that sit there, put some dots on the boss and watch some Netflix.

2 Likes

Yeah I have to click the threat ability it has even when I have it highlighted to go on its own.

3 Likes

As a fellow Pally you can solo current dungeons and take all the time you want.

You have to nerf your threat so use tailoring.

That was the first thing I tried. It didn’t do diddly

Sometimes the taunt abilities get unchecked make sure they’re actively being checked when you pull him out. I’ve noticed this sometimes they will be unchecked even though I’ve never unchecked them.

2 Likes

Could pet threat have been nerfed because people never turn off taunt in dungeons and epic BGs? Have had multiple IoC’s especially where one or multiple hunters refused to turn off taunt which ended up resetting the boss multiple times in a DPS race and causing us to lose.

2 Likes

I’m a tailor on this lock, but what about my other warlocks who have herbalism, and mining or other professions? Am I supposed to have 7 tailors? What about other players who use other professions, our pet is broken it needs fixing not to rely on a profession.

5 Likes

LOL did they nerf it again? Why? It was already made of glass, it already gleefully aggros every random bird in sight, it already lost aggro to me if the mob lasted long enough for me to bother dropping the Darkglare, and I was already sacrificing the pet because it was outright safer than leaving it alive.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty bad when you’re wearing Discreet Spellthread yet don’t pull off the/A tank, but good ol’ Thanjuk doesn’t have enough threat to hold an opener and you’re ranking every mob instead.

Another really sheise design is Haunt not always resetting when a mob dies.

4 Likes

This change was to bring Void Walker threat in line with Tennacity Hunter Pet threat… now you’ve been normalized to the non-existant threat gen Hunter’s have been complaining about since 7.1

3 Likes

Not sure if its a stealth nerf. I’ve had this problem with my lock for a few expansions now. Hunters are the way to go for pets that are “useful” !