Why did the zombie event end early?

Please don’t tell me it was because of the players complaining. This was another part of fun in the story that will never happen again. Well until they release WOLTK classic classic I guess…

Thanks for killing the events!

4 Likes

the vocal few ruining things for everyone else is a wow tradition
banding together to clean up the stormwind districts was the most fun I had in classic and I think they skipped the putress event in shatt which sets up the wrath gate. they ended the event even before they turned on the argent quartermasters. also the lack of communication is as bad as ever just one day without any warning they do a Yeah it’s over

1 Like

Because people are soft and. Typical snowflakes

5 Likes

Dear Blizzard,

I Specifically made sure to get into queue early enough to play tonight and the zombie event is over. I only got to experience it for all of an hour at the beginning of the week. People’s compulsive need to do the same grind and AH-flip nonsense is incredible and shouldn’t be indulged. You killed fun this week.

Congratulations!

A Filthy Casual

nothing fun about it, it’s griefing period. it’s a stupid event. you can still have it without the zombies.

4 Likes

This is the same company that decided removing genders was a great idea…what did you expect.

2 Likes

Many servers weren’t phasing properly. Benediction was at the end phase on saturday. Some servers reporting they got stuck in like phase 2. It was planned to end on the 13th but because some servers got it 2 days early they ended it 2 days early.

Dont worry they will cry more when the scourge directly attack the cities again in a week

1 Like

it was too hardcore for casuals.

Good.

Anytime bro.

1 Like

Blizz is very vocal and most of their actions in the development of wow have led to the same conclusion, they dislike the idea of their players engaging in the environment, role playing ingeniously and in a fun manner. If you enjoy such things wait until a game dev elsewhere designs one with a comprehensible and growing story, and RP there. Until then expect no reinforcement from the blizz devs themselves towards enjoying rp related to content they produce. The game is about war, if you want to engage with other players, go to the nearest sub 40 contested zone and camp some poor noob until they log off, you dont have to worry about them getting help, if you’ve learned anything from the zombie invasion it’s that players never help others, hence why it was shut down, it only serves to reinforce toxic behaviour within factions, a big nono. Toxic behaviour must remain solely as a cross faction outlet, it is war after all.

I don’t think it was working properly tbh. Stuff like the horde PvP vendors would get killed, respawn nearly instantly, and get killed again, summoning hundreds of zombies that would then go to the flight master and kill everyone.
I get that it’s a zombie swarm, but I don’t think this is an intended effect of it.
It was also extremely frustrating to level with.

1 Like

Just curious - the zombie event is over but is the invasion event still going on? where you can get the set gear from the 3 different level 70 mobs?

Probably because of trolls who took it too far and infected low level towns. Also the servers max level characters being too lazy to do their part and liberate anything because players have a “where’s my reward” Mindset.

But the reward is feeling like a chad for clearing out booty bay and people going “some mage is clearing them all out”

Now on fresh servers with far less lv70s, The event should have been pushed out a week later so people have more than just a couple days to hit 70.

I don’t think event should have been canceled, Just grind somewhere in the world, you don’t need to level at maximum efficiency all the time.

I bet if you got a mount from killing zombies that no one would be crying like karens.

1 Like

DING DING DING
We have a winner. Or at least that’s what Blizzard is admitting.

Dont worry they will do WotLK Classic Classic and you can do it again.