Why CE level raiders are worried about semi permanent choices

Which is why we see stuff like EV getting a 50% nerf even though stacking was really only obtainable by high end player sips tea

1 Like

Why do we have to watch a bunch of videos outside of wow to figure out how something in wow works prior to locking in the choice?

Speaking for a lot of people here. I enjoy RPGS, I enjoy character progression. I don’t enjoy having layers for the sake of layers.

Is your argument that covenants are enough then, to make classes interesting? If so, why would they suddenly not be interesting if they put these into classes baseline instead of into covenants?

We have the opposite problem currently. They’ve pruned so many abilites out of classes and not added much in return. Most of what is added isn’t to the class itself, so we repeatedly have this dilemma where specs feel bare-bones for the first half of an expansion and horrendously overpowered in the second half.

That’s my point. If they actually fixed classes, we wouldn’t need junk like covenants every 2 years. They could actually put more effort into producing quality content.

Just like all we got in BFA was a couple of tweaks to azerite? We didn’t get entirely new systems (essences, corruption) halfway through?

Is this a solution in your eyes? “Oh if they muck it up, just regrind!” You’re doing an extremely poor job of selling covenants to me lol

Are you of the opinion that there should be some arbitrary limit on how often people change specs? Why is it that the more I see you post, the more it seems like you judge the way that people play the game, like more-so than actual elitists.

Is this bad?

They raid on a lower difficulty.

Oh, but it’s not that easy.

People are going to invite only those with META.
Even if it is a casual raid outside of 1%.

People are going to be forced to change their covenant just to get into a raid.
Why ?

It is the same with AotC.
The first day with the raid open and the pugs ask for AotC.

Players don’t have AotC because they never killed Nzoth and still they need AotC to get in.

Has no sense. But that’s how it is.
People are like that.

Players who ask for aotc without having killed it just want a carry it’s not hard to comprehend those who have killed it don’t want to reprog it.