Why cant you post screenshots?

You can link youtube videos but you cant link a simple screenshot? or picture? ive seen a gif how you do it?

You have to increase your trust level. There is a stickied post that describes them and their privileges.

1 Like

WOWWW so you have to grind you “Trust level” I thought we all agreed rep gating was bad CMONBRUH

8 Likes

There’s plenty of ways to post embedded pictures. Gotta get your trust up though.

Imgur apparently isn’t a “trusted website” though, which seems pretty dumb.

2 Likes

it’s a perk you’ll have to earn. just like in other message boards you’d have to do a few things before you’d be able to make a “for sale” post. other forums i was on it required a certain time after a forum moderator vetted your account as not being an advertiser or spam bot

Is this what you want to do?

https://imgur.com/lHJRCxI

I was just thinking the same thing.

/Ion casts time gate.

Realistically speaking, can you imagine what would be posted if people were allowed to post images from day one? What do you think disgruntled people might post?

I’ll figure out how to post stuff this weekend so if people need live stuff, I can help them out. I’ve seen a few other posters in green try it out, so apparently we all have access.

3 Likes

Didn’t you know? The Chinese aren’t just making diablo immortal you now have to grind here too!

Would be nice to be able to post a screenshot right from our screenshot folder!

1 Like

Youtube videos are generally policed in such a way that age sensitive material is flagged, and unless you log in you cant see the video. I dont believe that functionality always works with embedding/linking videos. The only videos you can link are ones which are typically deemed “SFW” or similar.

Image hosting sights such as Imgur, can link a variety of NSFW pictures without any oversight.