Why can't Tauren be rogues?

I mean come on!

You really expect something that big to be sneaking around?

1 Like

maybe some changes?

Obvious answer is, it doesn’t fit their lore.

Logical answer is, they’re too big and loud. You ever seen an animal with hoofs sneak?

1 Like

I don’t think the rol of an assassin and thief goes very well with the lore of the tauren…

I honestly don’t think it fits with the lore of orcs either.

3 Likes

Have you ever seen a Tauren Rogue? Exactly! They’re that sneaky!

16 Likes

You don’t see them in game because they are THAT good.

5 Likes

People would still smell us even if they couldn’t see us because we are way, way too flatulent.

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

Hooves. Same reason Draanei can’t.

How does a Tauren hide in a cherry tree?

He paints his hooves red!

I’m glad to see this joke will never die. It’s a classic.

4 Likes

There is a Tauren Rogue option, but its stealthed on your character selection screen, and you need a 60 Undead, Troll, and Orc Rogue all 3 decked out in 9/9 T3 equipped to unlock it.

The Tauren rogue has +5000 stealth over the character level, its stealth is so good they can dance inside a hunters flare and the flare cant even detect them. Their lock picking is so good that they just click on the door and it opens, and their so flawless in motion that they can run though a frost trap or a freezing trap and dodge and resist all effects 100% of the time. They can even dodge incoming spells, but you would never know because they are so incredibly rare and elusive that few alive have ever seen one and lived to talk about it.

2 Likes

Satyr totally sneak and they are beast like things with hooves,

1 Like

I mean, just, come on.

1 Like

Undead logic

Different from the living

Taurens trying to be rogues makes the Earthmother cry.

You had me at “I mean”.

Seriously, why can’t they? Of course they could, if the game was designed that way. But the game wasn’t designed that way. So they aren’t.

Why don’t warlocks have Blizzard? Why don’t Paladins have stealth?

The idea is udderly ridiculous!

2 Likes

Stealth Noise

Clomp, Clomp, Clomp…

What was that?

…

Must have been the wind.