Why can't I include links in my post?

All good. If it never happens so be it. Fewer funny cat GIFs on the forums. Being blacklisted makes this experience more real and I have an easier time to say what I want without second guessing what I say gets me booted off the cool kids table.

2 Likes

Now we can’t have that…

https://media.giphy.com/media/VbnUQpnihPSIgIXuZv/giphy.gif

5 Likes

One more!

4 Likes

Everyone can post gifs but I can’t :frowning:

Show off. Lol. Here is mine.

/_/
( o o )
==Y==
`-’

3 Likes

lol I just scroll through some threads and make sure the little blue dots on the right disappear.

I’m often amused Wowhead is whitelisted when it’s a site no one should go to without an ad blocker. lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/LLx3PCNiEidsNQ58Wj/giphy.gif

1 Like

Just sharing the love :heart: :grin: Have a good day!

You need to scroll through a ton more posts. Requirements is 20K and you have 14.5k posts read.

No, only TL3 can post gifs. Everyone can post emotes however.

Keep up with your TL here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Ravenhul-wyrmrest-accord.json

I won’t be worrying about keeping up my post counts anymore. After losing TL3 on 2 characters and having it on this one for 2 rounds, losing it for just not reading or scrolling blindly through a lot of posts has nothing to do with trust. They need to rename the TL3 to Grind Level 3 as there is no trust involved. You can’t be trusted on the forums one day and then booted back to level 2 just for not reading enough. Honestly I spend quite a while on the forums every day, mostly just reading and that doesn’t seem to be enough. No whining here, just moving on to not worrying any more.

Now what’s the deal in regards to the being flagged for post? Because I know I’ve had a couple post be hidden only later to be reversed. I’m guessing those don’t count?

2 Likes

Thank you all for the guides and feed back

Post more, read more, click like more, gain trust level 3.

1 Like

Posting really isn’t a big consideration since it only requires 10 replies and 20 likes, reading is 90% of Trust Level 3

You forgot these little guys.

3 Likes

I wish I knew the answer to that because I’ve been silenced twice in the past and never knew why. What does it even look like when a post of yours gets hidden? As far as I know I’ve never had a post hidden. I opened a ticket the last time I was silenced to find out what I did. All they said was that they reviewed it and my silence stands. Not exactly helpful and not at all what i asked for. lol I remember someone responding to me, about being silenced, saying you get an email notification but I never saw one. I even looked in my spam folder.

1 Like

For me I got a message “informing me the community finds your post offensive” and in my case it was reviewed 10 min later and found not to be offensive and was made open again. What I’m not sure though if those flags that were overturned still count against this char

1 Like

How much do you think I’ll need to get up in level 3?

Probably just read a bunch more and click stuff you like. Hard to say but it shouldn’t take too long.

You are at 5.5k posts read of 20K. So you need about 14.5k more posts read. Plus it runs over a 6 month period, not from the beginning, so it’s just according to what your stats were on your last cycle date. For me my cycle date was somewhere after Feb 20. I lost my TL3 since I just didn’t read enough posts. Honestly, it’s not worth it.

When your account cycles, all stats have to start over including your 50 days, your post read count of 20K, your likes and your posts made. You would have to know those stats and the date in order to know what you need and how long you have to do it.

I was under the assumption that the TL cycle was 6 months, but looking back at the New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features, it seems that it occurs every 100 days. Can anyone verify one way or the other? Can a MVP verify if it’s 100 days or 6 months?