Why bring a warrior to M+

Because they’re the one that signed up first

Fury is fine to do high keys!

I feel a couple of people here have pretty much pinpointed Warrior DPS in m+, which is you mainly only bring a DPS warrior for the player and not for the class. Battle shout and Commanding shout are nice, but it’s not what will really make you get through tough challenges easier. Unfortunately raider io generally has to be much higher than your competition as a warrior to get an invite over a more desirable class.

1 Like

We need some love in the utility belt

I remember blizzard raving about how they are bringing back class specific buffs like mark of wild, fortitude, battle shout ect. So that all specs can have a spot on the raid roster

Then we get friken scrolls that apply a class specific buff! We now need an inscription it’s

Drez provides more advice and help on these forums and has judging by his knowledge base has probably forgotten more about wow than you’ll ever know.

And why i may not agree with all of his points he knows what he is on about.
Unlike you whose reading level probably extends to tv guide and Cat in the hat.

1 Like

I went outlaw for easier farming and the playstyle for world pvp. I dont do too much with him but I have noticed that I do more dps on trash with almost no effort and if bones work out ST is also noticeable. It is sort of disheartening given rogue utility … DH really boggles my mind given they can dps and tank. Not sure why they are as strong as they are given what they bring to the table.

But hey prot is great now!

I look at DH as one of blizzards “hero” class that is kept viable due to the number of people playing and to attract new players to the game

Because like eye beem bro

Because we are awesome

This was a month ago, and you dig this up to add that?

Yes, I just got home from the hospital where I had a blood clot in my brain.

It’s quite telling.

State of Warrior DPS in BFA

Good Video from a well Known mythic warrior

I can spam the same message too!

I’ll see your video, and raise you a fun google doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g3e8c1ZPDd6jy6ouhykENkzyLpDfyJjf0qkBjsOF5uY/preview

1 Like