Why are we being ignored? (Bloody dancing steel) Illusion

My fav part is, my alts can use the heirlooms I have with the 2200 enchant on them, and if I mog it to something else, the “Glorious Tyranny” illiusion is in the Weapon Illusion spot on the UI (and shows up on whatever weapon I mog the heirloom too)…

Yet its not one of the options if I try to change the illusion on the mogged heirloom…

So I have the illusion… yet I don’t…

3 Likes

Glorious Schroddinger’s Tyranny

2 Likes

So you have the illusion of having the illusion. lmao.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I reached my goal then, then immediately started playing with friends.

In my case, you can even see that MoP was my first 2.2 for 3s and yet I’m still unable to acquire it. I’ve petitioned it several times over now, but no luck.

Hey guys has anyone tried it?! I just went to mop pvp vendor and got mine? I’d only gotten 2.2 in mop no duelist ect. They must’ve just fixed it?! WOO

i’d check but yeah. already have it. do you have to be on the character who go duelist? I could check on my alts.

Still says duelist or hero of the horde on my alt.

Tyrannical Elite should be available to anyone who earned the ability to buy it when the season was live though. Since it only required conquest earned and not rating. I regret not buying it lol. I wanted the conquest to flip for gold :frowning:

No it did require 2.2 for the enchant in tyrannical season it was just people who were 2.2k could put it on your weapon through the trade window. Which was fixed maybe a week or 2 in.

I have the enchant sitting on two alts who both have prideful elite gear on and both earned their 2200 in s15, 100% deserve to be able to use it as an illusion, can prove it was earned legitimately so easily.

1 Like

Talking about the armour mog not the weapon enchant.

enchant’s only available from people who earned duelist in 14/15 for reasons.

1 Like

“AN ILLUSION OF AN ILLUSION… What are you hiding?” -Blizz developer RP laughing at my misfortune

3 Likes

When are you gonna give it a rest? you have no proof I break traps because the only time I played you I didnt break a single one lmao.

1 Like

I atleast have my warrior I got it on and the weapon I used back in the day with said enchant. It war also my first 2200 so theres no questioning when I got it lol. They just dont wanna give it to us.

1 Like

I need my illusion I have the enchant on many weapons

Why you Lyin lol

would also like to petition for glorious tyranny (bloody dancing steel) to have its partical density unpruned to look how it used to look

very vibrant and cool

3 Likes

good post

1 Like

let bloody dancing steel die in peace

I’ve been messaging wow support annoying GM’s trying to get this done too. I wish they would listen to us.

2 Likes

This is so stupid that it’s an issue

2 Likes

Think a big reason on why Blizzard won’t just give it to anyone that has proof of the enchant is because there were allot of people twinking at the 70 bracket one shotting others.

I remember playing a 70 disc priest and was around 2100 after a week of never playing the spec even though it took my main 90 elemental shaman 2 months to finally hit 2k.

Is this a reason to not give it to people that have it? No but it could be a reasoning on why they won’t albeit kinda dumb as it hurts people that legitimately earned it

2 Likes