Why Are There No BM Buffs This Week?

AOE for BM is still a joke, I really don’t know why Blizzard didn’t buff BM this week by either buffing pet auto-attack damage or simply buffing Beast Cleave by 100%.

Something has to change because these buffs aren’t actually doing anything.

1 Like

Instead of giving us 6 extra seconds on Beast Cleave (which is NOT a damage buff especially considering how Dreamweaver works) the tier set should just buff Beast Cleave by a substantial amount e.g. 30%. End of story. This would be very easy to implement but Blizzard are being sly (and stupid) about it.

5 Likes

i think the the four set should read kill command critical hits empower your next cobra shot (increased cd reduction by 40%) or next multishot (beast cleave now lasts 3 addition seconds and kill command cleaves every target damage reduced after 8 targets)

this will give us more of a synergy loop and give us good aoe and force us to play around empowered multi shot

Maybe some kind of stacking duration and damage increase on BC rather then having to re apply it? I dunno.

Current tier is yesterday. Tier sets and related borrowed power are already considered a balance mistake the game will soon move beyond with quest greens and blues.

Train the new employees, figure out some sweet micro transactions, load up prepatch and rush Dragonflight out the plane without a parachute.

Onward boys! Glory awaits!

1 Like