Why are the servers down this time?

Probably not a scheduled anything. Just a result of all their hard work.

lets make our own announcement then

Some intern must have tripped over the power chord connected to the server and everyone is off drinking coffee to even bother fixing it.

3 Likes

They sure aren’t doing a very good job of letting the community know what’s going on.

1 Like

Same here… what’s going on?

check the blue tracker

They nerfed honor gains yesterday by 10x, they are reverting it to 5x now.

They are just performing unscheduled maintenance, likely to adjust the double honor change they recently announced

They are instituting small fixes as well as adding in the Darkmoon Faire and Honor changes.

I tried many times and it shows that there are no servers Available. =( there is no mention of them doing maintenance or anything like that to the servers on the launcher.

But an eta of when it’d be back up would be nice.

1 Like

I just finished all the stuff I needed to get done IRL and was all ready to play a marathon session…darn it. Hope it comes back soon!

2 Likes

They literally made an entire post about it…

Servers are up

1 Like

welp, I’m dead somewhere

I think a car crashed into a telephone pole near the server building…/scratches head lol

1 Like

Oh good, so I’m not blind, there wasn’t an announcement.

Maybe something to do with EotS being the bg they had available for extra honor this weekend.

tl;dr quick restart to despawn Eye of the Storm ambassadors for Arathi Basin weekend instead, as well as changing the honor gained amount

No you are definitely blind. they made an entire post about it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.