Why are people complaining about maintenance today?

How else is Blizzard supposed to add the Trading Post or literally anything else to the game? lmao

28 Likes

I play a few different mmos and Blizz goes down significantly more than any of them, so it probably just stands out as unnecessary even though I don’t know what the process actually entails. I just know my other games just upload a patch and inform you in game to reset the game for the latest build and that’s it.

50 Likes

I really appreciate all the extra maintenance to ensure DF is bug free. Least buggy expansion by a mile :+1:

19 Likes

Is this a reasonable and logical take on the current situation? Unacceptable.

5 Likes

Exactly. this expac all things considered has been a pretty smooth ride

2 Likes

There is just too many of it, why not add the trading post yesterday instead of another day of maintenance?

There was 5 maintenance in the last 7 days…

49 Likes

Everyone is talking about the down time but I dont see the notification on the launcher or on the forums?

Where is it?

1 Like

Go anywhere on the Internet where the current generation writes. It’s a generation of complainers - whining about things is all they know.

10 Likes

I think they should have a week long maintenance.

they should name it Namikaze Maintenance Marathon.

7 Day Scheduled Maintenance

8 Likes

Because the patch that included it has already been in the game? If anything a server reboot to kick it on not 3 hours makes sense. This just proves they haven’t tested it and are doing it live as it were. Expect more downtime as bugs out the wazoo arise.

14 Likes

why are folks complaining about maintenance today? cause they did maintenance yesterday.

36 Likes

Its right on top of the screen before you log in

Most of them sound like petulant children screaming “MOMMY! THEY WON’T LET ME PLAY! MAKE THE BAD MEN FIX IT NOW, NOW, NOW!!!”

8 Likes

People will complain about getting something for free, also they are bored since they are missing their addiction!

4 Likes

Excuse me Sir, you dropped your “/s”. Here you go. :raised_hands:

16 Likes

There are already bugs happening on EU where its live. Im watching a streamer do the things for it and they arent counting the % for world bosses lol. At least finally EU gets to beta test for NA

It went live on EU and there were some pretty breaking bugs in it. That’s likely the reason for the maintenance today. Not to put it in, but to fix what they didn’t know was broken until it went live.

2 Likes

They could and should have done it during the extended outage yesterday. The bozos have never understood the 7 Ps. Pointing my finger at your stupid ao.

3 Likes

Because it’s happening much too frequently.

9 Likes

It’s on the launcher now, my bnet launcher has been having strokes lately for some reason.

I’ve repaired and reinstalled it twice in the last week, still breaks randomly.