Why are people allowed to troll/throw/grief random BG with no consequence?

I only look at gear when someone’s “it” in SS. Otherwise, I don’t care.

True, I do keep an eye on HP in SS. Also open world if I’m out on my own. Just not in randoms.

I’m currently working on honor capping a toon before hitting 70. Looking forward to it, because I didn’t realize I could do it on 2 others that I had levelled until it was too later.

1 Like

That’s true.

It’s just a tad disappointing to see a healer wearing multiple pieces of level 60 gear though.

Bad RNG I guess.

You are oddly obsessed with that screenshot.

1 Like

Which one? There are at least three.

The one with the boots. Ive seen you post it probably 4 times.

1 Like

Oh, those were screenshots of gloves and belt.

Ill just assume your doing it to troll someone in particular. In that case, more power to you.

you can keep posting this but ill keep posting this as a reply until you say something funny how you go silent

https://imgur.com/a/ESw3GHM

that was my second game a winstergrasp , my first game was an ashran .

for those ppl who say holycow isnt spamming a picture of me gearing my fresh monk like a literal stalker heres the proof

https://imgur.com/a/jAC5pF6

its because holy likes to stalk me ingame apparently . But it was only an issue when jugaa "doxxed him " on forums . But its ok to lie about my toons by spamming a cropped picture to gain sympathy points for his argument about bg gearing lol

What progression do you earn by playing random bgs? Also how is it that you get to assume that this person is aware that they can buy crafted greens off the AH or have the gold to do so? Also crafted gear… again unless you have the gold or profession to craft it GL. And WHO CARES random battle grounds have been intended for use to gear for pvp for YEARS omfg man i dont understand how you can be so ignorant to that fact in previous expansions they didnt have this crafted gear to get you by dude. Such a lame excuse to pull as well to say send over the marks of honor from your main. Those things dont drop too often and what if buddy just doesnt have any?

You waste your time. Time is valuable.

2 Likes

I like to play my fave maps

There zero chance this is a legit post it has to be satire XD

damn this thread blew up lmfao

i only read like the first couple of posts.

i aint reading the rest.

UWU

1 Like

well at a basic level there is honor for honor levels, but pvp progression is more about the player than the toon.

you should know that i suggested a system that uses only two sets, a standard issue set with templated stats you buy for 250g total, and custom gear with custom stats that you earn from winning pvp. this grind to gear system with confusing sources of pvp gear is all blizzard.

sometimes, but not always. a better way to view it is that random bgs are the default instanced pvp mode.

i agree they dont drop enough

Or boosted. You get sat on a rooftop in an open world elite area, go afk, come back like a few hours later and bam you’re 70.

2 Likes

yeah i had a few toons boosted to 70

once i hit 70 i just chilled in epic for a few hours till i got the honor set.

the gearing system is dope, but the people who enter bg in healer spot with 100k hp… they r lame… i dont care what any1 thinks

1 Like

With the diablo buff leveling was insanely fast, faster than it already is normally. I was gaining something like 3/4th of a level per Draenor bonus objective. The two characters I leveled from 40 > 60 have terrible gear, and they probably won’t get too many gear upgrades before 70. Hopefully I will have enough honor on both to buy a full set of PvP gear by then, but it’s entirely possible to reach level 70 with some pretty poor pieces of gear.

1 Like