Why are alliance wimps?

why is it the alliance always need 5 people to kill 1 horde player. Do you guys suck that much or that big of babies that you cant 1v1? Just an observation

4 Likes

this morning i witnessed 3 horde players sitting high up in the sky in hellfire peninsula avoiding 2 alliance 120s until 2 more of their friends showed up and then they dove in

17 Likes

This is basically it. If you start a 1v1 as Alliance, a full group of Horde will dive on you out of the sky within seconds.

6 Likes

Both sides do it

19 Likes

Both sides do it

14 Likes

I think this is a solid example of the case of delusional “boxed into my own little world” type perspective.

As others have noted, this happens all the time all over the place. Not everyone wants to 1v1 or has the same “desire” to need to win fairly as you may or may not. I see it always and it’s also interesting on how little I ever get attacked 1v1 on my 460 plus toons compared to all my under 400k health ones :slight_smile:

And the whole "one faction’ thing is simply how you perceive it to be because it’s affecting you. This is how generally people are and for the most part, people play WC :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll 1v1 you.

5 Likes

456 warrior… yum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol my warlock and like 2 other alliance got zerged by a roving raid of 30 horde yesterday at the vol’dun incursion. Both sides do it so suck it up, you “wimp”.

5 Likes

On our RP shard, we had a group of three hanging out mostly at the Azerite quest last night during the assault, ganking random Horde questers. There was a full group of five Horde flying around who would descend on us whenever they saw us. It became a game as to whether we could kill a quester or two and get back into hiding before they could drop on us with overwhelming odds.

Eventually we bagged our quota, and I’m sure they did too. So much fun.

1 Like

I main Alliance therefore only horde zerg
:slight_smile:
(:

But for real they do, though

:slight_smile:

Are you pachy?

Yes this is dog

My forum sense is unrivalled

Does anyone else from flag still play

Oh yeah, some waiting for shadowlands

I’m hijacking this thread

Add me we can play again sometime, I came back around 6 weeks ago

Twam#1149

I missed you bb

“I think basic human nature changes because of the pixels someone picks.
How did you know I am suppose to wear a helmet inside?”

1 Like

Well… I’ve been ganked by 5-6 horde over and over again while doing world quests solo in Uldum. Normally take 1 down with me or get very close, but it feels the same whether I’m playing for the Horde or Alliance.

Horde is clearly worse because what’s more obnoxious than the incessant grunts of a male orc warrior after he charges you while you’re fighting mobs followed by 5-10 screaming zug zugs right behind him

That’s just science

2 Likes