Why are alliance such dogsh!t at Brawl: Arathi Blizzard

I’ve played 10 brawls today in Arathi Basin Blizzard and they were all a loss. Almost every game 10 players or more had under 300k hp and ever worse 2-4 players had under 200 or 100k hp.

I have played one brawl this week and won it.

I have only 250 hp and I win BG’s all the time…

258 here, and I’ve managed a 50% win rate on Alliance. I don’t worry about hp unless its sub 175, i.e., they didn’t even bother to get benthic.

1 Like

you are not over 300 hp in that crap you have on

1 Like

Help your team understand what they are doing wrong.

I get stuck flag sitting because most of the time everyone leaves. I watch the map and see people fighting on roads or getting dragged away from flags under assualt.

During team fight allaince seems to have a hard time either training down the healer or assisting on the kill target.

Not everyone wants to do pve for gear, there is plenty of low health players on the horde side as well.

You can actually turn the tides well in your favour in AB Blizzard as a hunter.

• You’re the best base sitter, period. At the start you can volunteer to guard stables and make sure someone comes to your aid if it gets attacked. I generally like to have 2 people def per node at the very least for Blizz, though.

• You have humanoid tracking, so if you decided to be the patrol guy (patrol between two nodes you control - e.g. ST & GM) you can see enemies coming before they appear on map and call out or assist as needed.

• Dropping combat to camo is invaluable. Use it.

• BM is THE best spec from hunters for sitting. You can also use the limited visibility in Blizzard to your advantage. e.g.

• If you’re smart and aware of your terrain you can never die. Play near cliffs and use exploding to peel melee off you.
    • Use feign to drop combat and outrange anyone.
    • You can pop in to visibility range to stop people capping and pop out again. This makes it super fun dealing with OP specs like Fire Mage & Destro locks.
1 Like

Didn’t they use to do forum bans for people that tried to circumvent the mature language filter?

Won 2, lost 2.
Yup, I’m one of those "or worse " 200k scrubs :woman_shrugging:

https://imgur.com/a/jrzNN0L

Also, if you have the Void Totem toy, drop it near the flag of a base. It will light up the area and make incoming enemies MUCH easier to see.

2 Likes

Ooh. I need to check this out.

Dude isn’t even out of the noob bracket yet.

:smiley:

It’s like a pale ultraviolet bulb that lights up the area. Just used it. Horde charged up to the flag every single time as if “YOU CAN’T SEE ME!”

OH YES I CAN!

There is a magical word in the tab “Casual” Battlegrounds

I’ve won this brawl with 4 different characters………

Having played this as ally and horde - and haven’t won once this week…it’s just teams being dumb honestly. That seems to be the one universal constant in this game.

1 Like