Why am i so Famous?

Juicy sarcasm, I love it.

Can’t wait to queue into this guy on his alt rogue again so I can kill him on my BM hunter in less then a minute again. I guess gladiatorlosa doesn’t let you know when you’re gonna die to bleeds.

1 Like

This is a big oof from me fam.

Yeah I don’t think anyone was under the assumption you scammed and hijacked accounts for “clout”

It’s pretty apparent you have no real world skills to make a living off of.

3 Likes

This is literally the first time I have ever seen you or heard about you

Who are you?

3 Likes

You’re not famous.

You’re known for being a 1700 cockroach who had to use a vitalic combat routine to reach high rating for the first time in your life , but you’re not famous.

I know you’re trying to be an entrepreneur while you’re stuck at home with an ankle bracelet on, but no one wants anything to do with you.

3 Likes

Oh i kind of like that idea. “You’re dying” “Approx 5 seconds until your demise unless countermeasures are taken.” “Your healer can’t reach you from this position.”

All with that creepy AI detached vibe.

Gladiatorlossa should burn. But not until it is self sufficient and playing above 2400.

5 Likes

arent u still on house arrest and wearing an ankle braclet for driving drunk on the wrong side of the high way? also stop scamming people.

10 Likes

Never heard of you but you sound like basic b!tch #33.

Me on the other hand …

An addon that keeps track of your healer’s line of sight on you would be pretty legit. Like a green circle on your screen, and it turns red when you line him

I’ve actually always wanted something like this so I can call out LFG healers who tell me I died because “you lined me all game bro!” When in reality I’m standing in mid field of nagrand all game :joy:

How goes it mr LordBurt?

Where’s that dude Fox at? His UI looks like a spaceship with all his flashy weak auras and stuff, i bet he has something like this or could figure it out.

i heard you also rob people studzy told me so

What sounds do dinosaurs really make if we never heard them before?!?!?!

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve destroyed this nerd in duels like at least 8 times, and over 20+ times in random BGs. He bought rating. Ignore him.

1 Like

Who are you?

Side note: you are a relentless self-promoter/attention whorre so it’s no surprise you’re so well known amongst the 3,000 people still que’ing with voice.

New phone, who dis?

i have never qd into an easier rogue/mage 2s than you

5 Likes

I do not however you just admitted to being a scammer so I’d say this case is closed.

2 Likes

kinda disappointed he hasnt brought up his rolex yet tbh

2 Likes

He deleted it in response to a Petkick comment I made where he said he flexes his rollex to say hello.