Why all the Void elf hate?

As someone, who wishes that all races would finally become neutral (yes, yes, the sky would then fall), the lamenting about the race by people, who think they have less just because others get something similar, seems like the behavior of someone, who never learned to share in kindergarten.

Personally, I criticize the race for the fact that they have neither sufficient lore nor a zone like the Nightborne, where you would want to learn something about them. Well, and those few tents can hardly be compared to Suramar. Accordingly, it appears to me as a race thrown in without much care. :dracthyr_shrug:

8 Likes

I don’t know I like Void Elves look cool and especially love the void tentacles with their glow like honestly if it wasn’t for the fact I’m unapologetically Furry Trash and exclusively play Horde I’d probably make one :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

Vulpera win over them easily they are much cuter and are Horde instead of Alliance so you win that one easily by default of they are better.

3 Likes

I thought I had added a reply to you a bit ago so I’m sorry I didn’t I had a lot of different pings in different threads all at once but the only hairstyle I somewhat liked for Void Elves when I had one was the female one called melancholy and even that one I didn’t really like due to it covering one of the eyes.

Then when they added the remove tentacle option they didn’t even fill in the styles with hair so it made me dislike them even more so.

People who hate Void Elves are a tiny minority.

2 Likes

May I direct you to my thread about the void aspect?

I’ll have that Sunwell if its the last thing I do! twirls villain mustache

(this is a joke. >.> I’ve learned I have to say this with some of these.)

Shadow priests of any race aren’t literally infused entirely with the Void. They just use it.

Nightborne are an additional offshoot of Night Elf.

Aszhara was a night elf of the highborne. While she and her group became the Naga thanks to N’zoth, it was highborne rebels who would later become the High Elves.

3 Likes

I used to love that thread so much, sad to think literally none of will more than likely ever happen now. :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Evil blood traitors, all of you!

3 Likes

Why do you think that? Midnight and even TWW is supposed to feature all the elves. I can’t imagine we won’t see additional customizations.

I’d really like to counter this in some way but… like… we are? lol

1 Like

Easy when they could of given Void Elves the cool void based customizations but instead they chose to give them the wannabe Blood Elf ones and well yeah it killed my remaining like for the race completely, especially when people use our customizations then don’t even macro off the racial.

1 Like

There is no void elf hate.

3 Likes

The problem with void elves is that they deserve to have all of the blood elf customization options and they sometimes rightly ask for them and people get mad for some reason, like they think it would cost Blizz anything to ctrl-c + ctrl-v some of those hairstyles. Not every void elf player wants their character to look like a mall goth or a druggie or whatever

The main reason anyone plays a blood or void elf is because they want their character to be a hot guy or an okay looking woman; it shouldn’t be easier for horde

6 Likes

Heh, that’s the first one that comes to mind for me, Melancholy. While I don’t mind that it covers the eye necessarily, it’s the assured clipping of helms that show hair for me. The curse of a voluminous, brooding hairstyle. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

I love void elves with the original customization. But i am angry at the skin tones and he customizations that ruined the race.

It could had been great. But it is ruined now, and the ppl that pushes it further down the sludge-hole of non-voidiness.

1 Like

How do optional skin colors ruin anything? The void options are still there; you people just want to impose your own views and preferences on others

5 Likes

The Problem could’ve been solved long ago if the Allied Race were the High Elves . Enough Lore behind . Maybe Blizz should add them too .

Anyway I like the Void Elves and I like the opportunity to be a High elf or Void elf . 🩵💜

I love Alleria Windrunner !

6 Likes

Those hairstyles are the worst, yeah. Who came up with that and thought, “Yep, that’s a great idea.” I mean, the female hairstyles are somewhat okay, but the male hairstyles? Good grief… Not to mention that they left them with holes xD

1 Like

VE are the most played Allied Race, so…

“i don’t like it so you can’t like it”

1 Like

Pretty sure the 'Lore" is What ever the hell the devs say it is.