Why 8 hours of maintenance on 7/21?

Could be anything, in the mean time go play some Paper Mario

That would shut down only Classic Servers

Looks like the real reason was they released 8.3.7, it just patched to retail

Blizzard is having a pool and seeing how many post there will be in regards to 8hr maintenance and the winner with out going over gets a week off with pay

Wait a tic

WORLD OF WARCRAFT 2 CONFIRMED!

What this now? I dont know about you but I’m playing :wink:

Shadowlands releases today.

1 Like

8 hours maybe 7h45m are to fix tab targetting , how the heck can this still be broken after all this time. let me hit ‘Tab’ = “Target Nearest Enemy” oh look i just pulled a mob from 2 zones over , instead of any of the 6 mobs beating me with clubs.
incompetency reigns at Blizz

1 Like

Like work?

If they are incompetent, then why dont you go do the coding and work on the game with them? It truly amazes me how people want to bash a company but they themselves couldnt even do a fraction of what Blizzard can do. If you arent paying attention to what you are tab targeting and pull something else far off, then that is on you. I tab target just fine and pay attention to what I am targeting before I hit something.

I actually tried this, but they heard about the nasty email I sent to the CEO at Firefall before I scrubbed my drive and walked downstairs to HR.

patch notes seem to indicate that there is some background shadowlands preparations being done. i would expect as we get closer more extended maintenance periods along the way as happens with every new cycle

Not until the 23rd. Today it’s 8.3.7

Is 8.3.7 just gonna be new catch up mechanics so everyone can get their alts as geared as their mains lol?

Well looks like a perfect time to make it a Classic Tuesday. Even that will still be down for the next hour, maybe less if I’m lucky.

No it’s just “Non player facing changes for Shadowlands”.

1 Like

because this maintenance will take 8 hours.

Be careful who you merge with Tichondrious, we’re not exactly the most welcoming bunch.

Back in my day, every Tuesday had 8 hour maintenance.

Old man waves cane

2 Likes

lol

I’ll be surprised if they actually manage to fix tab targeting after all these years. But even more surprised if they fix the pet pathing. Getting tired of my pet deciding to take off on its own, even when I’m not targeting anything.

And forget taking shortcuts because we all know our pets are incapable of following simple directions to “follow me” over a railing, around a pillar or through a doorway without inviting “friends” to join in.