Why 2 weeks before m+ and raid?

Spend a couple hours doing mythics, then that’s it for the week, and we have 2 weeks of this? And nothing to be added the 2nd week?

People have to max level, finish campaign, try to gear, and max out profs, max out riding, etc.

Typical person will need 2 weeks+ to finish all that.

3 Likes

So M+ players and raiders that work, study, or have family duties don’t feel pressured that they need to rush to 376 ilevel in the first week.

7 Likes

Well that takes a few hours per character, and you definitely dont need to max out profs or riding…

Sounds like a you problem, Bubba. Quit and come back in 2 weeks.

1 Like

i love it. I’m playing casually and have already gotten two characters to 70 and through an m0 world tour. I’m hoping to get two more ready to go over the next week.

2 Likes

All problems are a you problem

I just finished my 3rd myself. I have shirked responsibilities the last week and should probably calm down a bit, take advantage of this gap and do my adulting thing but I’m having too much fun in game, something I haven’t been able to say in years =/

2 Likes

Why level alts when you can dominate the new crafting system? I hit 30/30/30 on rings yesterday. Going for those sweet 418 bis items.

1 Like

Mainly because there are people like you who invest that time and money into doing it for me so all I gotta do is put in a crafting order :P. I learned my lesson with legendary items last expansion.

haha mostly because i’m a big dummy who took alchemy on my rogue which was the first to 70

1 Like

Good news is, it costs next to nothing. I did have to buy the second ring pattern, which set me back 150k, but this means for the rest of the expansion im going to have 2 bis rings on every character no matter what the loot table says.

I posted on my servers forums that I had this fully unlocked hoping to get my name out there, we’ll see how that goes. I tried to send a x realm work order and the error wasn’t specific like a “player not found”, but said “max orders reached”, but because it was the opposite faction, I didn’t have any dragon riding skills either, not sure what’s up with that.

If someone wants to try to send me a basic work order for a gem or something at Sackless-Mal’ganis at some point, I’d really like to know what’s up. I’ll decline it, but I want to see if it works.

Also, to go more in depth, ore and herbs are region wide and I don’t see those staying at crazy prices. I think crafted items will be a major thing for realms and I can just level up an alchemist or w/e for cheap.

The tank rings this upcoming season are absolutely trash, unless you’re playing monk.

1 Like

I get it, there’s just not a lot of incentive for me to do it personally when there’s already a lot of crafters way ahead of me to capitalize much of a profit. I’m not above throwing a couple grand as a tip and throw mats into the orders

:grin: :grin:

I’m gonna test the cross realm orders with someone tonight and if it works, remember my name if you decide you want a good ring.

i tried to send you one and it didn’t work. maybe I’m just doing it wrong!

Sure, feel free to add me. jdinflames#1817 I’ll test it with you if you want.

Pyri got the same error I was getting on an alt. It may not be doable, but the error isn’t specific. It says “Doesn’t have enough personal orders” or something, I did use them to finish the quest, so I may have to wait until next week.

1 Like

From my understanding you get 20 a week, so not sure. I’m trying right now and it just says crafting order failed.

My stuff says 20 public orders. Nothing about personal.

1 Like