Who's your main now?

Is it still going to be the same?
I myself now have leveled my toons I frequent, I don’t do casters but out of the ones I have, Frost DK, WW Monk, Enhancement shammy, Prot Pally and War and of course my hunter I find I am loving my WW monk again even leveled a new one it feels strong again when it comes to survival and damage so I think I am maining my monk again this time around plus I am loving my mechno-gnome!

What about you guys too early to decide, going to stay the same or wait til after release and max lev before making a decision?

It’ll be Shadina like usual. Shadina’s been my main since the middle of BC, and I have no intention on changing her.

3 Likes

this has been my main since i started playing, no class change will change that

2 Likes

I finally unlocked Kul Tiran with the rep requirement changes so I’m happy to see I’m maining a KT druid (I love their forms)

2 Likes

Spriest. I missed being ranged and i’m having fun learning something new, yet old and familiar.

My Pandaren Shaman. I really enjoy Enhancement, now. Elemental has almost always been my main so I wouldn’t mind fall back on it, either. Desperately wish Blizzard would take any of the hundreds of good suggestions for Enhancement defensives, though.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same main since December 2006.

1 Like

Still playing lock. That ain’t changing anytime soon. Even if part of it is because I’m powered by spite. Constantly getting the nerf bat in the past was a good motivation to keep going.

1 Like

Staying the same as always, this girl. No plans to ever change or main anyone else.

1 Like

I always stick with my lock.

I was considering my shammy but I still feel like glass and as an enhancement I think I should be a little more durable but I will gear her more just to see if gear will make a difference

1 Like

This priest has been my main since TBC. She will be my main until I stop playing the game.

DH, Lock, DK are my top picks

With Priest, Druid and Rogue being just below those.

Paladin and Shammy are my least likely

I am torn, I will have fresh but ungeared priest, lock, and mage for leveling. My mage was my main from wrath to mop. havent really played since then.

main Feral for ever!

Warlock always. Everybody want a free taxi closet service :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know what to play. I feel so drained and burned from playing ret in 8.3. Just want something easy. Should probably pick lock or rogue, you know something to do well in pve and pvp.

Likely changing to Warrior, currently gearing him a bit so he isnt a wet noodle

Ill always be my hunter first and formost. twirls gun then rests it on his shoulder and smiles

Man idk i keep jumping all over the place. Only thing I do know is this is one of my mains come SL. Gonna tank with em.