Who's the Hunter class Dev?

So if when people start showing warriors one shooting people, does this mean we nerf warriors because warriors shouldn’t be 1 shooting people? And at 40, when warriors can break all movement effects twice with warbringer (charge/intercept) does it need to be nerfed?

tbh yeah i hate 1 shots, shouldnt exist in a pvp setting. So yeah, I support it.

But also to clarify, warriors can’t do that currently (unless we are talking about someone with less than 200hp) or even at endgame unless there is a massive gap in gear/world buffs are involved. (I’ll grant you windfury+sword spec+Hoj proccing together however, that shiz is wild when it happens)

1 Like

crazy how theres an entire spec, talents and runes dedicated to buffing your pets damage and health but “a pet should never hit over 75 damage” is absolutely a bonkers take. You really just want hunters to stand there with no pet and hit autoshot forever. Queue TBC warlocks crying all expansion. Thats definitely good game design, you should apply to be the hunter dev

4 Likes

I mean, Warriors could legit use some toning down. Let’s start by removing windfury on alliance.

Even casters have a hard time critting for that much. and this is your PET

thats because every caster got cucked by having low ranking spells at 25. IMO they should’ve added those tomes into BFD that give casters the next rank of their spells early. Frostbolt r5 is learned at level 26… give them a tome that drops in BFD that lets them learn it. smae with shadowbolt for locks and mind blast etc. This would fix the caster problem we have rn

People understand that any time ANY Pet class is strong everyone else has a bad time. Don’t matter if it’s BM, Demo Lock or some other Pet. It ruins everyone’s day. Do you understand that? Good.

It’s gonna get real close with some Classes. I’m excited for Glad stance which is a WoD spec and the most fun Warrior spec in the history of the game.

You think its balanced that pets can tank Akumai? And crit for high damage? Maybe you are a little bit bias. Hunters are not just “good” the class is over tuned. Just like ret paladins have far too many tools right now. These things are being abused. Not simply used.

Ew, you are a smelly person

lmao project harder

5 Likes

The hunter class doesn’t have a dev hasn’t had one for many year’s now it falls to the poor dev that get unlucky when a dart hits their name on a dartboard.

2 Likes

It doesn’t.
170 LB hit requires a good chunk of BFD gear (probably set bonus aswell) and you yourself admitted that you don’t have any. You’ll get destroyed no matter the class.
And BM is about the pet doing dmg, the hunter itself is pretty weak.

1 Like

What race did you pick for your hunter?

Personally I chose cat with a night elf pet.

1 Like

I can confirm this, pet can chew a typical prebis paladin like it made from paper
the problem is it is boring when halfafk hunter can destroy his opponent not just without kite but staying in dead zone, this is just boring

Honestly at this point they should just take the extra step and make hunter pets ACTUALLY unkillable. Most hunters would appreciate not having to think even for a second.

1 Like

Just don’t talk to Abombshield on any post about hunters he has brain damage and its just not good to engage with his trash takes.

Pour one out for our shadow wolf buddy.

1 Like

Seems like more than rune changes to me.

2 Likes

The pet is a hunter ability. Your perception of reality is warped. Abombshield is just another troll poster.

Absolutely not. I don’t think classic is the right game for you. Maybe play the versions blizzard offers which cater to your tastes and stop trying to ruin classic for everyone that likes it.

4 Likes