Who's staying on OB?

and by that, I mean who’s planning on staying here instead of moving back to the bigger servers after the tourism dies down?

I plan to stay, as I don’t have any friends on other classic servers anyway.

1 Like

I am and so is my friend.

I won’t abandon poor Old Blanchy!

Well all you hordes out there Character name is Britak Orc Warlock! lets all stay connected and make Old Blanchy one heck of a server!

So far, this server has been excellent. I’m totally down to stay. Add to that, Westfall was always my favorite zone to level in. So having a Westfall reference like this is so cool

2 Likes

maybe I’ll see you after work :wink:

To heck with the larger (meaning overpopulated, overtagged, he dies every three minutes, and very likely streamer-infected) servers. I’m gonna stay here too.

4 Likes

/raise hand

As long as the big-time streamers stay away, this will be my home.

2 Likes

True! drama free here I hope because I never started till wod so it’s all new to me,can’t believe i have dagger skills on my warlock though!

I see no reason to leave. I’m able to log in immediately now, and still see that it’s Med-High during peak times. That’s not far off the population of the busy ones.

1 Like

I initially wanted to play on a PvP server at launch but didn’t wanna wait for the queue so I stuck with Old Blanchy. It’s been good so far so I’ve committed.

1 Like

I also, originally wanted to roll on a PVP realm but plan to stay. It’s been great so far!

1 Like

Also, any guild recommendations yet?

I’d stay but if this gets full I’ll hop to the newest, im one who can afford since I dont have high level characters or friends.

im more than likely gonna stick around got no reason to leave so far lol it seems as good as any other lol

Finally I am officially Classic resident

Hey, how come you get a portrait and I don’t?

I’m staying. The community already seems great. Good chats, helping each other. It’s early, but I’m happy to be back in Vanilla!

I’m definitely staying. People on OB are just plain cool.