Who's not coming back?

X Doubt

1 Like

This is so true. We should save these links and post them in those threads a year from now.

Of course I’ll still be on the forums. What do you think I’ll be doing while at work? Actual work?
PREPOSTEROUS!

Somebody has got to stay behind to hold off the weekly waves of “Add transmog to Classic” threads. Since retail has free access to Classic and with nothing new happening in BTA, you better believe they will be vocal here asking for changes. (which in itself is nochanges).

Therefore, I will stay at my post. At least during office hours when I do not have access to Classic.

I donno. I get bored at work, and it’s so easy to just open up the forums and waste time…

Ill be curious to see how launch went for everyone and the population/horde-alliance balance of servers.

I plan on playing a Priest, which means a lot of wanding.

I got time to type posts on my second monitor while that happens.

This lol.

It’s so unfair!
It’s so hard!
Waaaa I’m going back to retail!

“I don’t expect I shall return …in fact I mean not to.”

• Bilbo Baggins
1 Like

I will be back because I’ll miss the posts from the people that complain endlessly about those most petty of things.

I don’t mean that as an insult. It means that there are a lot of people that care a great deal about the game. And whatever they are complaining about is obviously important to them. But nerd meltdown can be very entertaining.