Who's not coming back?

I’ll admit, it’s been an entertaining two years with you people, but honestly, I’ve just been on these forums to kill time before launch. Once everything goes live on the 26th I doubt I’ll ever be back here. Consider this a pre-farewell.

Anyone else abandoning the forums after launch?

7 Likes

Like overwatch, there won’t be a purpose after launch. Both are time killers, to make time go by faster for Classic.

i might use the realm forums from time to time but i’ll prolly stick to discord after i get a guild and friends…and a life…

I probably won’t abandon them entirely, especially if we get Classic realm and class forums (hint hint Blizzard), but I won’t have much time for them either

1 Like

I may check out the forums, especially if they put up server specific ones for classic.

2 Likes

Yeah, and class-specific ones.

I’ll be too busy in game to visit the forums! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I expect to be checking once a week or so for phase launch dates. I doubt i’ll do much more then pop in, look for a blue post and leave.

Might pop in to read the class balance QQ threads…

1 Like

I’ll be pretty busy until lvl 60 but i’ll still take a look in here every day to check out all the qqing and whatever else is going on lol. Will be fantastic when we get realm and class forums though!

Post launch classic forums will be flooded with buff/nerf class X.
But that will be post month 1.

First month will be filled with layering bugs and exploits complaining.

2 Likes

While leveling clearly not. However, i wouldnt say never again since im sure the servers will be down at some point.

Not just forums, I am abandoning REAL LIFE after launch. :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly this. And its going to be hilarious. Every second post will be “i know we said no changes, but…”

1 Like

Who else thought this was a thread about not coming back to retail? lol

The forums have no value to me after launch. Post launch I will check the blue tracker from time to time but that’s it.

Since I browse/post during downtimes at work, I’ll be here.

I will post at work and during lunch breaks. Can’t play then and I can access this site on my phone.

Depends. If we get Realm Forums, that’s probably the only place I’ll be.

Other than checking them out when there’s something big going on (outage, ingame event, widespread bug) I don’t intend to come back. Blizz really going hard catering to report-happy carebears who will mass flag your account for the pettiest reasons.