Who would you like to see from the PvP community get on the Council

Suiciding at the gy over and over will end the game. Even in the most demoralizing gy stomps it’s an easy way to end the game.

Based on some poster’s history this is essentially a projection, what they want to feel because, well not 100% sure as it’s an opinion, but it feels good for them in some way :slight_smile:

the extra 3v3 combos and basing it on who got the best rating out of all of that. that seems like a lot of backtracking and complex work just to solve an issue of pure fairness. soloqueue should be more like skirmishes but with MMR balancing.

do we really need multiple arena matches to decide the best team? do you really want to play multiple matches just to get 1 official win? speaking of which how many games is every combo of 6 players?

1 Like

I, Bdmxd would rather see a 1v1 arena match, may the best player win the only question I have is where would you put the healers and tanks.

I have some questions about its implementation.

For example, if there are 2 healers in the 6 players, will they be kept on separate 3v3 teams? Or will the system blindly form combos with both healers on the same team?

(speculation inc)

To me it sounds like:

• they still want to “encourage” people to push rating the old-fashioned way with friends, with a static group, thru LFG, etc to keep promoting the “social” aspect of the game

• …locking rating behind multiple Solo-Queue Shuffle wins encourages people to queue up thru LFG for the more efficient “gain rating for every win”

• they mentioned the possibility of it being added as a “permanent” feature, I’m assuming it will be added as an “optional” queue alongside the existing LFG method rather than replacing LFG

• the honor/conquest payouts from Solo-Queue Shuffle will probably be lower than standard LFG/custom games (again, to “encourage” people to play with friends, go thru LFG, etc etc)

Those are my guesses anyway based on what little information is available.

1 Like

Base Miyazaki.
That Elden Ring network test tho, WOW!!!
Imagine a Armored Core for this gen with him at the helm.

Unfortunately they will probably only invite all the people who either mindlessly praise everything they do or make suggestions that don’t really change much and are in line with what they’re doing.

Don’t expect much out of it. Hopefully I’m wrong, only time will tell.

1 Like

The sad thing is you are prob right.

1 Like

Include them in the 1v1 of course!

I really want to see those tank v tank matches lol.

I vote for Xhisun be on the council

All of the streamers already are on the council. Their voices will be parroted by those who watch them. Streamer says Baaaa! The sheep will say Baaaa!

1 Like

Stoopz Obviously.

Ion took the vendors out of the game and insulted the player base. Time he was gone. He’s not the image this game needs to portray any longer.

1 Like

Stoopz? He does not advocate for the casual player base. He’s steeped in Arena/RBG. Whenever he speaks he’s not speaking about the random bg experience.

That isn’t true. He created guilds to help the lower ranked folks, and he advocated for a new system because he claimed that, unless you’re a past-Glad it’s impossible to find groups and make Arena friends.

How long did that last before he bailed?

Fair point, but his tenure reflects well. He was a big part of the reason we get vendors in game. When Asmond reacted to that specific video you saw the ground shift on how the Devs dealt with PVP.

1 Like

Oh I watched him, but I don’t think he’s for the random bg casual.

I don’t think you know anything about Stoopz if you don’t think hes for the casual player. The entire soloque experience stems from the need to appeal to casual players. Players that don’t have achievements, players that don’t have all the time to sit in LFG. I honestly question whether or not you have actually listened to anything Stoopz has said.